GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

ONE FC: Battle of Heroes Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: ONE FC: Battle of Heroes Discussion Thread

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 am
CDF47 wrote:i'm impressed with one fc. great fights, crowd was sweet, awesome fighters, champs from all styles all over the world...

Yeah, that was a good event.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

ONE FC: Battle of Heroes Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: ONE FC: Battle of Heroes Discussion Thread

ONE FC: Battle of Heroes Discussion Thread - Page 4 Fjki9f
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

nodogoshi wrote:
IQ Wrestler wrote:That fight is the pinnacle of manliness

I was thinking the same. Ole looking to finish the fight from the very start and Enemoto willing to fight with him the hole way. Enemoto won me over with how he behaved. He could have looked for takedowns, but instead believed in his striking and stood in there with the muay thai champ, and the kick was amazing.

agreed
KSW
KSW

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:43 pm
Sounds like the event was good. I haven´t seen it yet but I´ll look for the vids.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:Sounds like the event was good. I haven´t seen it yet but I´ll look for the vids.

Check out Middleeasy, they posted the fights.
KSW
KSW

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:36 pm
Wolfman wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:Sounds like the event was good. I haven´t seen it yet but I´ll look for the vids.

Check out Middleeasy, they posted the fights.
ok, cool
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
IQ Wrestler wrote:That fight is the pinnacle of manliness

I was thinking the same. Ole looking to finish the fight from the very start and Enemoto willing to fight with him the hole way. Enemoto won me over with how he behaved. He could have looked for takedowns, but instead believed in his striking and stood in there with the muay thai champ, and the kick was amazing.

That was such as great fight.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm
IQ Wrestler wrote:ONE FC: Battle of Heroes Discussion Thread - Page 4 Fjki9f

same here
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 pm

It was really good.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:11 pm
This event definately deserved the seal of appeal. Laughing

They just need to drop the boring looking everything-grey thing.

Have to give my praise to Enomoto too. Both brothers are badasses. Very good performance.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 am
the enomoto - laursen fight was great but really. laursen isn't actually a muay thai champion. he's good but whenever he tried to break through to the next level he lost, he couldn't hang with the andy souwer's of this world. and i'm happy to say he got knocked out by finland's muay thai champ and european champ petri martinez.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:28 am
That would be sweet if the Enomoto brothers were M-1 WW champ and ONE FC LW champ. They both have some skills.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum