GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Roach: Bradley Rematch is likely Next fighter  Empty Roach: Bradley Rematch is likely Next fighter

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:49 pm
http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-bradley-rematch-more-likely-pacquiao--72188

With Pacquiao seemingly back to something approaching his best at the age of 34, the long-awaited clash with Floyd Mayweather Jr may finally take place - but the man known as 'Money' was not mentioned when Roach was quizzed over the next move.

Instead, Roach outlined his desire for Pacquiao to face Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time but admitted that Bradley, who edged a split decision over Pacquiao in the summer of 2012, was also a viable option.

Roach told The Manila Bulletin: "Personally, I want Marquez but I'm not sure if we can get him. He wants a lot of money. Bradley is also a possibility. He wants revenge (against Bradley)."

Bob Arum, who promotes both Pacquiao and Bradley under the Top Rank banner, has revealed that a clash with Mayweather Jr would be the richest fight in history at around $300m.

Pacquiao will return on April 12 in Las Vegas.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Roach: Bradley Rematch is likely Next fighter  Empty Re: Roach: Bradley Rematch is likely Next fighter

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:55 pm
Roach: Bradley Rematch is likely Next fighter  4105382097 Roach: Bradley Rematch is likely Next fighter  4105382097 Roach: Bradley Rematch is likely Next fighter  4105382097 
adam
adam

Roach: Bradley Rematch is likely Next fighter  Empty Re: Roach: Bradley Rematch is likely Next fighter

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:18 pm
I think Bradley might take it again, except deserve the win this time lol

At least I hope so. Put this shit to rest already.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum