GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Konstantin Erokhin vs Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou Full fight Video - Fight Nights Battle of Moscow 14 Empty Konstantin Erokhin vs Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou Full fight Video - Fight Nights Battle of Moscow 14

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:07 pm

KSW
KSW

Konstantin Erokhin vs Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou Full fight Video - Fight Nights Battle of Moscow 14 Empty Re: Konstantin Erokhin vs Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou Full fight Video - Fight Nights Battle of Moscow 14

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:09 pm
Erokhin is a beast. 5 first round T(KO)s in a row.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Konstantin Erokhin vs Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou Full fight Video - Fight Nights Battle of Moscow 14 Empty Re: Konstantin Erokhin vs Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou Full fight Video - Fight Nights Battle of Moscow 14

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:40 pm
Wow, another impressive finish for Erokhin. Will have to keep an eye out on him. Looking solid.
MR.WILLIE

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:45 pm
good win! they better start finding new opponents for this guy and they have to make a full investment on promoting him!

in the other hand, i think sokoudjou needs to retire from mma!!!!

he has found a home in russia, but this guys has a horrible chin, being ko by minowa is more than proof ot that, he never uses his fucking judo and at hw is 2 small and 2 slow!!!

go find a job as the judo instructor at team quest and retire please
KSW
KSW

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm
Sokodjou isn´t top level but he´s a ok mid tier fighter. Before this fight Sok was 5-2 in the last 7 including a win against Blachowicz and hadn´t been finished since 2010. Anyone would get KTFO by Erokhins punches.
MR.WILLIE

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:00 pm
KSW wrote:Sokodjou isn´t top level but he´s a ok mid tier fighter. Before this fight Sok was 5-2 in the last 7 including a win against Blachowicz and hadn´t been finished since 2010. Anyone would get KTFO by Erokhins punches.
dont get me wrong erokhin is a monster, the guy hits like a truck!!!

but i feel sorry for soko, i dont want when fighters loose their sense of fighters and fight only for money and loose their pride

jens pulver, houston alexander, soko, matyushenko, scott smith, phil baroni are all fighters that need to retire and stop loosing fans, fans respect, self respect and most important their health
KSW
KSW

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
KSW wrote:Sokodjou isn´t top level but he´s a ok mid tier fighter. Before this fight Sok was 5-2 in the last 7 including a win against Blachowicz and hadn´t been finished since 2010. Anyone would get KTFO by Erokhins punches.
dont get me wrong erokhin is a monster, the guy hits like a truck!!!

but i feel sorry for soko, i dont want when fighters loose their sense of fighters and fight only for money and loose their pride

jens pulver, houston alexander, soko, matyushenko, scott smith, phil baroni are all fighters that need to retire and stop loosing fans, fans respect, self respect and most important their health
I definietly don´t want Soko to get hurt and he´s been T(KO) 7 times now so that could be a reason to retire. As a fighter he has the skills and age to compete against mid-tier fighters and his record the last couple of years is alright.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum