GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Holly holm's management turns down a UFC deal! Empty Holly holm's management turns down a UFC deal!

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:19 pm
Holly Holm's management turns down deal with @ufc still has 2 fights left with @legacyfighting @_HOLLYHOLM

@insidemmaastv
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Holly holm's management turns down a UFC deal! Empty Re: Holly holm's management turns down a UFC deal!

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:21 pm
funny how all these top prospects recently have been turning down "UFC contracts"

I thought everyone wanted to be in the UFC??? i guess not since they pay and treat you like a slave
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Holly holm's management turns down a UFC deal! Empty Re: Holly holm's management turns down a UFC deal!

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:45 pm
Holly Holm is legit because she  has a great background record with kickboxer and boxing. Holly train at Greg Jackson camp. holly holm was teach jone how to punch but he fail.

dane be  a prick bec he know  can't outclass a boxing Holly Holm's management on a contract deal.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:05 am
Expect the usual chuckleheads to say she's scared and dicktucking because only the best fight in the UFC. Nice to see not everybody goes to the UFC. All companies deserve a piece of the pie.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:29 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Expect the usual chuckleheads to say she's scared and dicktucking because only the best fight in the UFC.Nice to see not everybody goes to the UFC.All companies deserve a piece of the pie.

i agree with that. She only legit wmma fighter in the women's division at bantwament division.
holly,cyborg, Miriam Nakamotoare only 3 legit fighter on Bantamweight
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:45 pm
Nice to see Holm stick it to zoofa. Good girl.
wekka
wekka

Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:24 pm
[quote="kayneoTheRisingWarrior"]
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Expect the usual chuckleheads to say she's scared and dicktucking because only the best fight in the UFC.Nice to see not everybody goes to the UFC.All companies deserve a piece of the pie.

i agree with that. She only legit wmma fighter in the women's division at bantwament division.

Cyborg is a featherweight and no McMann?
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:33 pm
wekka wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:

Cyborg is a featherweight and no McMann?

mcmann too 8) 
Adax

Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:09 pm
Holm has been a lot of fun to watch, she's being developed for MMA properly if you ask me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum