GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Provodnikov Chases Marquez, Says It’s a 50/50 Fight Empty Provodnikov Chases Marquez, Says It’s a 50/50 Fight

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/provodnikov-chases-marquez-says-its-50-50-fight--72673#ixzz2nPe1Jb9X
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Alexey Sukachev

Fresh off his memorial battle and a nasty win over Mile High Mike Alvarado, the Siberian Rocky Ruslan Provodnikov (23-2, 16 KOs), a newly crowned WBO light welterweight champion, is looking for bigger options. One man, who is particularly on the radar is a legendary four-division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40 KOs), who himself wants a rematch to be activated against WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, one who has defeated Provodnikov in one of this year’s brightest collisions.

“I don't know why Marquez would rather retire than fight me in a big pay per view fight.. I think him and I are a 50-50 fight,” Provodnikov said.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum