GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill

+5
RussianTopTeam
Adax
Mikal
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
stu3ufc
9 posters
Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill Empty ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:36 pm
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/i-hate-ufc-2632917/

I hate the UFC. I know that is practically sacrilege to say on Sherdog, but I finally have to come out with it. The UFC sucks. Yes, of course I watch it. I love mixed martial arts and no doubt about it, the UFC puts together some great mixed martial arts events.
I’m sick of the subculture that the UFC seems to try to promote. I’m sick of Dana White always having some stupid ass, knucklehead comment to make about fighters who are out there pouring blood, sweat and tears into making as much money as they can at their dreams. I can’t stand the birth of the TapOut Bro culture. I don’t even like the staredowns. Why do fighters have to pretend to hate one another for every fight? Are we as fans only entertained when fighters have animosity toward one another. Can’t we simply enjoy the art in martial arts and enjoy seeing it performed in competition without pre – fight, trash - talking monologues. I hate fighters being cut from rosters because they aren’t entertaining.
I’m 32 years old and I know that on Sherdog that makes me a senior citizen, so maybe some of you young whipper snappers will understand one day, but at 32 it is honestly embarrassing to tell other adults that I watch the UFC because their perception of the sport is that it is a bunch of dumb ass meatheads, with no actual talent, just finding a way to cut legal corners so as to have a street fight in a cage. And I feel like there are even fans on this site that think that is what the sport is. Maybe for some this sport really is summed up by a Dana tirade “Do you wanna be a F*cking fighter?” But as I’ve tried to decode Dana’s definition of a fighter I can only come up with if you are technical, you are not a fighter and if you throw crazy haymakers, take a bunch of shots to the dome, take completely unnecessary risks, you are a fighter. If that is truly the definition, then I wish one person would respond to his “Do you wanna be a F*cking fighter?” with “No, I wanna be a mixed martial artist.”
So yes, I hate the UFC. I will keep watching it and giving them my money, but I will pray that some other organization eventually knocks the UFC off it’s throne and dumps the professional wrestling shtick all together.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill Empty Re: ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:42 pm
ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill Morpheus-Red-or-Blue-Pill-the-matrix-1957140-500-568
Mikal
Mikal

ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill Empty Re: ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill

Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:41 pm
This Matrix shit is weirding me out.
Adax

Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:45 pm
Mikal wrote:This Matrix shit is weirding me out.

Lol I think it's fun  8) 
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:58 pm
AudaxSmoke
MikalThis
Matrix shit is weirding me out.

Lol I think it's fun  8) 
we are the mopheus of Global-mma!
Aduaxsmoke get it because he visits the thread and read it.
ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill 5lbuz
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:04 pm
finally the Just Bleed crowd are starting to get it? Took them only.....6+ years?
English Ed

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:49 am
hey guys  headbang 
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:49 am
English Ed wrote:hey guys  headbang 

Hello. our names rhyme  ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill 3466661197 
adam
adam

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:51 am
Hey English Ed.

Welcome to the forums. ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill 4178444241

As for the Sherdogger, he has some good points.

I think fans are finally starting to see the shitty way ZUFFA handles business.

Maybe I'm just an optimist.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:05 am
Mikal wrote:This Matrix shit is weirding me out.

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:10 am
English Ed wrote:hey guys  headbang 

who the hell is this guy?

ATTN - Kayneo - This sherdoger has taken the red pill Daniel+fletcher+2
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:33 pm
^ LOL

Spoiler:
adam
adam

Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:47 pm
lmfao!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum