GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Road FC: Korea 1 Results & Discussion Empty Road FC: Korea 1 Results & Discussion

Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:18 pm
Road FC: Korea 1 Results & Discussion 073b6e10

Date: January 18, 2014 at 04:00 AM ET

Results:

Riki Fukuda defeats Hee Seung Kim via KO/TKO, Punches
A Sol Kwon defeats Mostafa Abdollahi via Submission, Rear-Naked Choke
Yun Jun Lee defeats Won Gi Kim via KO/TKO, Knee to the Body
Doo Jae Jung defeats Yong Jae Lee via KO/TKO, Punches
Sang Il Ahn defeats Uh Jin Jeon via KO/TKO, Knees and Elbows
Min Woo Kim vs. Jung Gi Hong Confirmed
Gwang Su Park defeats Kyu Hwa Kim via Decision, Unanimous
Dae Seong Park defeats Ho Tak Oh via Decision, Unanimous
Hyo Ryoun Kim defeats In Hang Jo via KO/TKO, Elbow
Kyung Gwan Ryu defeats Myung Gu Yeo via Decision, Unanimous

Last edited by KSW on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
MR.WILLIE

Road FC: Korea 1 Results & Discussion Empty Re: Road FC: Korea 1 Results & Discussion

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:57 am
ROAD Fighting Championship has added a second bout to ROAD FC – KOREA 1, KO machine Kwon ASol versus Muay Thai Champ Mostafa Abdollahi. The January 18th card will be headlined by Riki Fukuda versus Kim HeeSeung.
Kwon ASol is no stranger to fans of MMA, having competed in many pioneering promotions like Korea’s Spirit MC and Hong Kong’s Legend FC. When he’s ‘on’, he’s a pleasure to watch and anticipate when he’ll deliver his fatal blow. However, his return to fighting after Korea’s mandatory military service saw a less than stellar striker on display. Kwon has always been vocal about his prowess and this time it’s no different. He’s out to prove that Koji Nakamura’s head kick was just a fluke and he’s going to do it by taking on another very tough striker.
Mostafa Abdollahi is making his MMA debut against Kwon – a dubious pairing on the surface. But “Persian Mos” is no ordinary man making his first go of it under full-contact rules. He has a Muay Thai/kick boxing record of 69-22, and 26 of those wins are by way of knock out. Abdollahi was recognizable to international fans in The Challenger alongside training partner and ROAD FC fighter Vuyisile Colossa. In 2013, “Persian Mos” rematched legendary John Wayne Parr, and before that he featured in ShooBoxing against Toby Imada. It will be interesting to see if his other training partner, Alberto Mina’s gusto will wear off when he makes the transition to MMA; Mina just smashed Glenn Sparv at Rebel FC.
The main event for ROAD FC – Korea 1 will be a delightful slugfest between Riki Fukuda and Kim HeeSeung.
ROAD FC – KOREA 1
January 18, 2014
Grand Hilton Convention Centre
Seoul, South Korea
Middleweight
Riki Fukuda (17-9) versus Kim Hee-Seung (6-1)
Lightweight
Kwon A-Sol (16-8) versus Mostafa Abdollahi (0-0)

Mma-in Asia.com
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Road FC: Korea 1 Results & Discussion Empty Re: Road FC: Korea 1 Results & Discussion

Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 pm
Here is the poster and the fight card for Road FC Korea 1 and Young gun 10

Road FC: Korea 1 Results & Discussion 5a1be0d5f6d085f74381a6fa07a61ca4Road FC: Korea 1 Results & Discussion 719d9e65fba57a9fb954942ea9db8884
Adax

Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:51 pm
Okay ROAD FC let's GO. I'm going to check this organization out more in 2014 and see what's good.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:39 pm
Adax

Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:17 pm
I lost a lot of interest now that ROAD FC's champions just want to leave for the UFC and the road doesn't do anything to stop it.
MR.WILLIE

Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:19 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:I lost a lot of interest now that ROAD FC's champions just want to leave for the UFC and the road doesn't do anything to stop it.

The problem is that this is happening in every company of the world!
MR.WILLIE

Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:22 pm
Quote:
Main Card
Riki Fukuda vs. Hee Seung Kim
A Sol Kwon vs. Mostafa Abdollahi
Yoon Jun Lee vs. Won Gi Kim
Yong Jae Lee vs. Doo Jae Jeong
Uh Jin Jeon vs. Sang Il Ahn
Quote:
Young Guns Undercard
Min Woo Kim vs. Jung Gi Hong
Gwang Soo Park vs. Kyu Hwa Kim
Dae Song Park vs. Ho Tak Oh
Hyo Ryong Kim vs. In Hang Jo
Myung Goo Yeo vs. Kyung Gwan Ryu
Adax

Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:41 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:I lost a lot of interest now that ROAD FC's champions just want to leave for the UFC and the road doesn't do anything to stop it.

It's not right. I understand fighter's contracts run out and they want to go for money but these orgs shouldn't just bend over, especially if it's an org's champion. The fighters need to be convinced they can make their money just fine and securely elsewhere, the organizations need to step up.
MR.WILLIE

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:48 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

It's not right. I understand fighter's contracts run out and they want to go for money but these orgs shouldn't just bend over, especially if it's an org's champion. The fighters need to be convinced they can make their money just fine and securely elsewhere, the organizations need to step up.

I agree 100% companies have to step up for sure
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:32 am
AudaxSmoke wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

Agreed
KSW
KSW

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:56 am
AudaxSmoke wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

I think Zuffa is buying fighter contracts from these promotions. Why else would they let their champs go? The champs are the face of the promotions.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 am
KSW wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

I think Zuffa is buying fighter contracts from these promotions. Why else would they let their champs go? The champs are the face of the promotions.

It could simply be that they can't/won't match Zuffa's offer to their champ who's contract is up.
KSW
KSW

Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:14 am
Dagwood wrote:
KSW wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

It could simply be that they can't/won't match Zuffa's offer to their champ who's contract is up.
That´s possible but the 8,000 dollar to show in UFC makes me suspicious. I also think it´s weird that so many top euro/asian fighters contracts ended at the same time.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:42 pm
hey,ksw add this
Main Card
MR.WILLIE

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:59 pm
Quote:
Main Card
Quote:
Young Guns Undercard
Min Woo Kim vs. Jung Gi Hong
Gwang Soo Park vs. Kyu Hwa Kim
Dae Song Park vs. Ho Tak Oh
Hyo Ryong Kim vs. In Hang Jo
Myung Goo Yeo vs. Kyung Gwan Ryu

Full fight card
KSW
KSW

Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:03 am
KSW
KSW

Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:10 pm
Results:

Riki Fukuda defeats Hee Seung Kim via KO/TKO, Punches
A Sol Kwon defeats Mostafa Abdollahi via Submission, Rear-Naked Choke
Yun Jun Lee defeats Won Gi Kim via KO/TKO, Knee to the Body
Doo Jae Jung defeats Yong Jae Lee via KO/TKO, Punches
Sang Il Ahn defeats Uh Jin Jeon via KO/TKO, Knees and Elbows
Min Woo Kim vs. Jung Gi Hong Confirmed
Gwang Su Park defeats Kyu Hwa Kim via Decision, Unanimous
Dae Seong Park defeats Ho Tak Oh via Decision, Unanimous
Hyo Ryoun Kim defeats In Hang Jo via KO/TKO, Elbow
Kyung Gwan Ryu defeats Myung Gu Yeo via Decision, Unanimous
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:10 am
^Wish I could have caught this one.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum