GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

delete

+5
fka
CDF47
KSW
adam
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
9 posters
Go down

delete Empty delete

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:28 am
delete

Last edited by mmainamerica on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

delete Empty Re: delete

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:44 am
Ben Askren knows what's up!
adam
adam

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:46 am
haha Dana has been getting ether'd over the Askren situation.
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:23 am
Askren could turn out to be an important person in the war against Zuffa. He´s not scared of saying what´s on his mind.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:20 pm
Askren should join GMMA
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:28 pm
good idea CD-47 because that would be so epic.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:16 pm
Doesn't sound like askrens fighting for anything but a paycheck.

Wsof no way could match a six figure deal that one fc put up.

Askrens smart he knew wsof has better ww division but what's the point he wouldn't get paid enough.ufc turned him down so he's just down fir a big payday.

Seems like askrens drive to fight isn't burning the way it once did glad he's keeping busy and involved in training other guys but you can tell he knows the competition isn't going to be world class.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:43 pm
KSW wrote:Askren could turn out to be an important person in the war against Zuffa. He´s not scared of saying what´s on his mind.

its a total joke they didnt sign him. he's gonna be wasting his prime against guys like baroni and tomato cans like Paul Daley who cant wrestle

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:52 am
stu3ufc wrote:
KSW wrote:Askren could turn out to be an important person in the war against Zuffa. He´s not scared of saying what´s on his mind.

its a total joke they didnt sign him. he's gonna be wasting his prime against guys like baroni and tomato cans like Paul Daley who cant wrestle

And he's gonna be doing it laughing all the way to the bank.

Meanwhile at the UFC, you will have eventual champion Hendricks/Lawler making 1/4th of what he made (including bonus, if there is one)
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:44 am
stu3ufc wrote:

Do you want UFC to sign him? He´s not wasting his prime in ONE, we have no idea what fighters he will meet and how good they will be. The world is stacked with rising mma stars and maybe ONE signs someone who beats the crap out of askren.
adam
adam

Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:37 am
KSW wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

Do you want UFC to sign him? He´s not wasting his prime in ONE, we have no idea what fighters he will meet and how good they will be. The world is stacked with rising mma stars and maybe ONE signs someone who beats the crap out of askren.

There's some good WW's floating out there Paul Daley, Hallman, Ford,  maybe we can get a Yoshida return to WW to fight Ben.

I don't know why people are so bummed about him wanting to sign with ONE. My heart tells me they have the money to pull in some quality opponents.
adam
adam

Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:40 am
I wonder how hard the bald-headed fat man is kicking himself now about this decision since GSP retired though.

Dana is gonna be missing that dominant champion money. I can see the belt being passed around at WW now like a Dutch hooker.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:51 am
@KSW yeah there are some good welterweights but I really wanna see him vs someone that will actually give him a meaningful fight

i wouldnt say i was an askren fan but i do love his trolling of dana and the ufc. I wish he was in the UFC. lets see his wrestling against condit, hendricks etc

Askren would make rory his bitch....cant stand that kid...he's not a fighter
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:01 am
adam wrote:
KSW wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

There's some good WW's floating out there Paul Daley, Hallman, Ford,  maybe we can get a Yoshida return to WW to fight Ben.

I don't know why people are so bummed about him wanting to sign with ONE. My heart tells me they have the money to pull in some quality opponents.
I don´t just look at what fighters there are today, I think about all the 20 years old east europeans who will kick ass in a couple of years. If no more good fighters sign with Zuffa there will soon be better fighters outside UFC than on the UFC roster.
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:03 am
stu3ufc wrote:@KSW yeah there are some good welterweights but I really wanna see him vs someone that will actually give him a meaningful fight

i wouldnt say i was an askren fan but i do love his trolling of dana and the ufc. I wish he was in the UFC. lets see his wrestling against condit, hendricks etc

Askren would make rory his bitch....cant stand that kid...he's not a fighter
The top fighters must leave UFC, not the other way around. If we can expose Zuffa and kill their company we will soon get to see the top fighters in ONE and other global promotions.
wekka
wekka

Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:58 am
All Askren needs to face is somebody with some Takedown Defense. Askren is the best welterweight alive and I literally see no current fighter beating him, regardless of what organization he's in. Remember when we thought Koreshkov would be his toughest fight to date?

Maybe One can set up a rematch with Hieron? As good as a Daley fight looks on paper, it'll suck due to Daley having terrible defensive wrestling.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:23 pm
spukeSpuketv Tv ‏
[ltr]@SpukeTV[/ltr]

@danawhite asked @roynelsonmma to cut his beard just like he asked us to cut Ben Askren so @ufc could have a real champion.

Hear a comedy joke that make you laugh because it's so true.
if you don't get the joke then tell me bec i'll explain to you.
Adax

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:41 pm
Ben Askren could become a true people's champ of the world. He deserves the money he's going to make with ONE FC. No UFC champ will ever be able to do that with the way that company is run.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum