GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

got that one hitta quitta lol Empty got that one hitta quitta lol

Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:05 pm
Well today broke a six year streak of abstinence............no not sex LOL but from fighting.

Now you may or may not know I train bjj and muaythai on a regular basis but I pride myself in never street fighting because usually its against under matched guys and doesn't prove anything when your in jail.

But today was the exception in the case......

I was with my crew of workers in Stockton and we were obviously in the ghetto,well we are painting an apartment complex.

I'm in the truck getting some supplies when I hear my worker Hector scream for help.

I run ASAP over to backside of the complex in time to see 3 black guys in obvious thug attire pinning my buddy against a wall starting to go through his pockets.

Now in this moment its like an outer body experience LOL

If you don't know Stockton is no joke if you light skinned you shouldn't be on the streets straight up people die here everyday.

So in my mind not only are these guys fucking with my boy I'm thinking these duded could pull guns......

So back to action......

As the 3 ass bags are just about to rob my buddy I come tearing ass at them.

They all turn and start yelling some racist whiteboy cracker shit fully expecting me to freeze.....

Well instead I keep moving full speed toward the tallest of the 3 and speared this asshole so hard into a brick wall I heard the wind fly out of his lungs.

Meanwhile Hector wrestled himself free of the other 2 and is now dirty boxing with the 2nd asshole while #3 is starting to swing on me.

Luckily Hector kneed one Guy in the balls and started to wrestle withthe Guy now attacking me.

With Hector intertwined with one Guy and the Guy I speared still gasping for air the remaining thug starts to punch in a wild flurry catching me 3 times in the side of the head and one on the mouth.

Well I believe it was the one in the mouth that triggered my left hook right uppercut combination (purely muscle memory)& dropped that piece of human bile in a bloody heap snoring at my feet.

After that I went to Hector who had dude pinned down and stomped his face.

We then calmly dusted ourselves off and returned to work shortly after a lady and man came over and said they seen the whole thing and thanked us for beating them down.

Apparently this group of fuckers had been terrorizing local teens and elderly people stealing and beating people nearly everynight.

I HATE streetfighting but I suppose sometimes things need to be taken care of old school style. Smile

Deathwish anyone haha
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

got that one hitta quitta lol Empty Re: got that one hitta quitta lol

Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 pm
Haha. Good work. I wish pieces of shit like that nothing but the worst.
adam
adam

Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:43 pm
stockton motherfucker!
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:22 pm
i fight everyday in the favelas
megaronnie
megaronnie

Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:59 pm
I am gay and sad about stuff
fka
fka

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:04 pm
Stu I grew up very poor in the bay areas easy bay.

Needless to say being the only white looking kid on the block drew a lot of unwanted attention LOL.

From age 8- 17 I fought everyday but after becoming envolved in mma I vowed to not streetfight unless absolutely necessary.

Ronnie sounds like you need a bong hit and some pussy Smile
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:32 pm
pics or it didn't happen  got that one hitta quitta lol 1347041234 
fka
fka

Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:56 pm
Pics of the fight or me growing up poor?

Got plenty of pics of the ghetto/vario LOL

Seriously like I'm going to stop pull out my cell phone and take a video while I'm in the midst of saving one of my friends.....
But doesn't surprise me coming from rtt lmao what a joke.

For one it wouldn't make sense and two even if I did have a pic or video why would I incriminate myself?

Like I said I'm not glorifying streetfighting I'm just sharing a crazy life story believe it or don't I really don't give 2 wet farts especially for someone of the calibur of rtt haha Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum