GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

K-1 World MAX Quarter final 2013 Live Stream Empty K-1 World MAX Quarter final 2013 Live Stream

Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:54 pm
stream started?

anyone
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

K-1 World MAX Quarter final 2013 Live Stream Empty Re: K-1 World MAX Quarter final 2013 Live Stream

Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:32 pm
lol i have a sream but its 6 am dude
KSW
KSW

K-1 World MAX Quarter final 2013 Live Stream Empty Re: K-1 World MAX Quarter final 2013 Live Stream

Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:21 am
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:32 am
K-1 World MAX Quarter final 2013 Live Stream ZG3Vwy8

KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:55 am
Buakaw and Campbell Advance in K-1 World MAX Tournament
Honestly I'm really not sure what happened here, but the official start time was listed on Epicentre.tv at 20:00 AEST, which is Australian time, which translated to 6am Eastern time. Then it was magically changed to 15:00 or so, which is significantly earlier so if you are like me, you missed a good chunk of this show. The big news from the portions that I didn't get to see as I had no clue that the show was airing was that Saenchai has apparently lost, but I'm not sure the means in which it happened.

The bigger news is of course the two K-1 World MAX Quarter Final bouts, where Buakaw Banchamek and Zhou Zhi Peng squared off and Shane Campbell met Christopher Mena from Colombia. The first bout to air was Buakaw Banchamek vs. Zhou Zhi Peng, which served as the main event on Thai and Chinese television as both men were very hyped up in the local markets, as they should be. It was a knock down, drag out affair that saw Zhou fight up to Buakaw's level and the referees deciding that it should go to an extra round. There was some controversy as Buakaw was potentially injured and couldn't go on, but he sucked it up and got back in the ring, only to suffer an accidental headbutt from Zhou that opened him up. Buakaw went into full beast mode after that and walked away with the decision and Angry Buakaw was a sight to behold. Props to Zhou for a great fight, though.

Then in the second Quarter Final Shane Campbell showed the world that he's perhaps the most slept-upon talent at 70kg in the world as he just made Christopher Mena look like an amateur with his strikes. Campbell's hands and kicks were just too much and the body shots did most of the damage. Campbell dropped Mena twice, once in each round before the bout was called and he moved on.
http://www.liverkick.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2784:buakaw-banchamek-and-shane-campbell-advance-in-k-1-world-max-tournament&catid=38:asia&Itemid=59
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum