GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Philip de Fries vs Brett Rogers Fight Video - Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2013 Empty Philip de Fries vs Brett Rogers Fight Video - Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2013

Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:13 am

MR.WILLIE

Philip de Fries vs Brett Rogers Fight Video - Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2013 Empty Re: Philip de Fries vs Brett Rogers Fight Video - Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2013

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:50 am
Huge win by defries!

Well see we're he ends up next? Bellator? Ksw? M1? Wsof? Well see

Rogers back to the drawing board and a very risky fight in Russia next vs the little beast erokhin
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Philip de Fries vs Brett Rogers Fight Video - Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2013 Empty Re: Philip de Fries vs Brett Rogers Fight Video - Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2013

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:40 pm
I've hated on de fries in the past but he looked bloody solid here

great muay thai and wrestling

he shouldnt be rushed back into the ufc too soon! he needs more experience

KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:05 pm
stu3ufc wrote:I've hated on de fries in the past but he looked bloody solid here

Why does everyone always have to sign with the UFC?
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm
KSW wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:I've hated on de fries in the past but he looked bloody solid here

he doesnt but he's a name for UK fans... I'm sure if he beats some names he'd be easily back in there that the HW division is so piss weak....

If he signed to WSOF or bellator/ KSW/ M-1 i'd be happy for him if he's getting treated and paid right ...thats all that matters
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:11 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
KSW wrote:

he doesnt but he's a name for UK fans... I'm sure if he beats some names he'd be easily back in there that the HW division is so piss weak....

If he signed to WSOF or bellator/ KSW/ M-1 i'd be happy for him if he's getting treated and paid right ...thats all that matters
UFC is going down so it´s better to fill other promotions rosters. From now on no legit fighter should ever sign with Zuffa again.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:29 pm
Nice win for De Fries. Bellator tournament, WSOF, KSW, or M-1 would be a good next step for him.

I think Erokhin might take out Rogers as well.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:40 pm
Hard to tell if defries looked better or Rogers looked worse LOL.

Defries standup looks better but not saying much.

Where the hell does Rogers train chuck e cheese?
wekka
wekka

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:53 pm
Rogers is the new Sokoudjou.
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:29 pm
wekka wrote:Rogers is the new Sokoudjou.

I agree and Both are kind of sad stories, both jump to the mma scene with huge wins soko vs arona and monitoro and Rogers beating arlovski and giving fedor a hell of a fight!

But mentally is their problem, Rogers tdd is bad even training at ATt, his criminal record and his recent losses are dropping his stock brutally!

Defries all of the sudden is a very hot commodity in the hw free agency IMO!

Not the best hw out there but him vs Kenny garner in m1 vs bedorf in ksw vs queiroz in bellator and vs rolles in wsof are good fights
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:32 pm
fka wrote:Hard to tell if defries looked better or Rogers looked worse LOL.

He trains at Sam's Club.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:34 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:

He trains at Sam's Club.

Laughing 
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:25 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:

He trains at Sam's Club.

I heard Costco pays better?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum