GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Do you want UFC to sign top fighters?

Yes

No

View results

KSW
KSW

Do you want UFC to sign top fighters? Empty Do you want UFC to sign top fighters?

Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:37 am
Do you want UFC to keep signing world class fighters or do you want the fighters to sign with other promotions?
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Do you want UFC to sign top fighters? Empty Re: Do you want UFC to sign top fighters?

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:56 am
Can there be an option

"Yes ...if the Fighter wants to"

I would vote that. but at the same time these orgs need to protect themselves from losing their talent...

At least ONEFC are doing a great job keeping the likes of Aoki and Bibi..... treating them well and paying them better.

im kinda torn between choosing
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Do you want UFC to sign top fighters? Empty Re: Do you want UFC to sign top fighters?

Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:07 am
No...worst thing for this sport would be an international monopoly. I hope for top orgs in all the areas to be successful and have top fighters and then cross promote the Super Bowl of mma at least once every two years mixing up Asian and unified rules and ring and cage from year to year.
eXtv
eXtv

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:18 am
Yes. I want to see the best fight the best, and the UFC has the majority of the best right now.

Although they have such a large portion of the elites of MMA there's little point in other fighters going there, aside from guys like Alvarez, Askren, Chandler, Patricio Pitbull, Marlon Moraes, etc.
adam
adam

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:07 pm
Easily no.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:29 pm
Uh, no.
Adax

Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:06 pm
eXtv wrote:Yes. I want to see the best fight the best, and the UFC has the majority of the best right now.

Although they have such a large portion of the elites of MMA there's little point in other fighters going there, aside from guys like Alvarez, Askren, Chandler, Patricio Pitbull, Marlon Moraes, etc.

Never heard that one before  Sleep  That's what they want you to think dude Rolling Eyes 

Why the hell do you want to see other org's top talent in the UFC?  Do you want UFC to sign top fighters? 312411433 You've got your mind twisted up in the wrong way.

Last edited by AudaxSmoke on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adax

Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:09 pm
I don't want to see top fighters in the UFC because UFC matchmaking is absolutely HORRID.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:46 pm
No God dammit no!

M-1 I'm sorry is pissing me off not just because it can't keep its fighters but because vadim thinks octagon victory's solidify your status in mma.

Also sending your talent EXCLUSIVELY to ufc is BS.

One fc has great guys and money and truly starting to scout global talent already housing aoki bibi askren and regional stars.
Ksw has a good roster needs serious growth but they like onefc have money to keep talent and are helping grow mma not ufc.

Bellator the only real threat to ufc on its home turf but is doing very well m-1 should be sending all its talent to the 3 orgs trying to grow global mma and not the ufc roster.

Imagine bellator with the guys ufc just sniped from m-1 or just bring m-1 hws to bellator.or wws from m-1 in onefc.

M-1 is helping cock block talent by sending talent only to ufc.

If you want ufc to dominate the sports talent why the fuck are you on global mma?
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:12 am
AudaxSmoke wrote:I don't want to see top fighters in the UFC because UFC matchmaking is absolutely HORRID.
and the Pay!

I'm gonna vote No now
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum