GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP)

+8
CDF47
RussianTopTeam
stu3ufc
Rocksoldier84
eXtv
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
backdoor to zuffa
adam
12 posters
Go down
adam
adam

Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) Empty Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP)

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:04 am
Just watched this and thought it might deserve it's own thread. I wonder how many shills will buy this BS. He really comes off bad here imo.

Butthurt starts at about 6:10

Audio Only - Outside US can't access FOX on Youtube - Dagwood

Cliffs:
- Tough guy Dana says GSP needs to be a "man" and answer his phone.
- Thinks stricter drug testing is still "weird".
- Somehow manages to blame boxing for the VADA negotiations because this drug testing thing is a "boxing negotiation tactic"
- Stann manages to ask a dumbass question about their monopoly and for some reason brings up Bellator (out of nowhere). Dana responds that it's ridiculous because Bellator is owned by Viacom and Viacom has a "$40 Billion cap", as if Bellator and Bjorn have complete access to it all. LOL
- Openly admits that he buries fighters when they piss him off.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) Empty Re: Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP)

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:18 am
This shit is priceless. "Two fighters are never going to agree on what testing to use." Boxers agree to it all the time. Dana is making no sense here. And also LOL @ how uncomfy he gets when Brian "the Can" Stann brings up Bellator and monopolies. Dana White is just another can.
adam
adam

Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) Empty Re: Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP)

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:31 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:This shit is priceless. "Two fighters are never going to agree on what testing to use." Boxers agree to it all the time. Dana is making no sense here. And also LOL @ how uncomfy he gets when Brian "the Can" Stann brings up Bellator and monopolies. Dana White is just another can.

He looked so panicky and shook.

His argument was all over the place.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:47 am
adam

to wrote:zuffaThis shit is priceless. "Two fighters are never going to agree on what testing to use." Boxers agree to it all the time. Dana is making no sense here. And also LOL @ how uncomfy he gets when Brian "the Can" Stann brings up Bellator and monopolies. Dana White is just another can.

drunken
eXtv
eXtv

Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:21 am
Why does Dana need to bring up Viacom whenever Bellator is mentioned? They aren't the same fucking thing.

I'd be surprised if Bellator is even mentioned in passing at Viacom board meetings, they're tiny compared to other things Viacom has going on.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:08 am
I wouldn't be surprised if GSP did bring this up to Dana and Lorenzo. How can anyone believe anything Dana says? He's been caught lying and contradicting himself all the time.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 am
ahhaahaha

walls are coming down Dana
adam
adam

Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:22 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if GSP did bring this up to Dana and Lorenzo. How can anyone believe anything Dana says? He's been caught lying and contradicting himself all the time.

Yeah, you can't take his word or anything.

He's a proven liar and manipulator.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:40 am
BBF still talking like a mobster

"we literally buried the guy"

Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) 3077217049 Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) 1625187496 Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) 3077217049 Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) 1625187496 
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:36 pm
adam wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if GSP did bring this up to Dana and Lorenzo. How can anyone believe anything Dana says? He's been caught lying and contradicting himself all the time.

Yeah, you can't take his word or anything.

He's a proven liar and manipulator.

Yes he is
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:36 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:BBF still talking like a mobster

"we literally buried the guy"

Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) 3077217049 Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) 1625187496 Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) 3077217049 Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) 1625187496 

LOL
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:42 pm
Dana keeps misusing the word "literally" on national television. It's cringeworthy.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:35 pm
adam wrote:
backdoor to zuffa wrote:This shit is priceless. "Two fighters are never going to agree on what testing to use." Boxers agree to it all the time. Dana is making no sense here. And also LOL @ how uncomfy he gets when Brian "the Can" Stann brings up Bellator and monopolies. Dana White is just another can.

he's not up to the job of handling criticism

he's a fucking moron that acts like a big shot off his millionaire buddies expense
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:27 pm
was lurking over at the UG you guys gotta check out the thread about this over there. It looks like the tide is shifting the things they are saying about Dana is brutal and true I think Dana finally picked a fight with the wrong person GSP is simply too loved fans are waking up!
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:32 pm
I can't believe GSP! hate his style in the ring but this has to be the tipping point for the ZUFFA world order

people are waking up
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:26 am
wait! Zuffa took GSP's belt while he was in the shower and haven't given him a belt for winning at UFC 167?

WTF?
KSW
KSW

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 am
stu3ufc wrote:wait! Zuffa took GSP's belt while he was in the shower and haven't given him a belt for winning at UFC 167?

WTF?
Yes

"I'm taking my shower after the fight. I'm in my suit and tie, after that, they passed by, took the belt and they left with it, without even telling me. I have the belts I won before, but I don't have the one from my last fight."
Fairweather

Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:47 am
KSW wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:wait! Zuffa took GSP's belt while he was in the shower and haven't given him a belt for winning at UFC 167?

WTF?
Yes

"I'm taking my shower after the fight. I'm in my suit and tie, after that, they passed by, took the belt and they left with it, without even telling me. I have the belts I won before, but I don't have the one from my last fight."

lol hahahahahaha is there a video of GSP saying this? i HAVE to hear it!
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:22 am
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:35 pm
KSW wrote:

WTF?
Yes

what the fuck! seriously

Zuffa are worse than the Nazi's
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:28 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:was lurking over at the UG you guys gotta check out the thread about this over there. It looks like the tide is shifting the things they are saying about Dana is brutal and true I think Dana finally picked a fight with the wrong person GSP is simply too loved fans are waking up!

Good to hear. GSP is a not a fight Dana should want. You are right, he is loved by fans, he's a legendary fighter (top 3 or 4 GOAT), and he is a good guy.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:17 pm
Emotional Dana White makes an ass of himself on live TV (RE: GSP) 1522084_10151818601481881_1936697992_n
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum