GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Muslim Dagestani's & Chechen fighters having problems getting into the US Empty Muslim Dagestani's & Chechen fighters having problems getting into the US

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 am
The Boston bombings and now the bombings in Russia are having an effect on Muslim fighters entering the US. Shamil Zavarov could not get a visa and now Frodo Khasbulaev can't get back into the US. There have been others as well.

If you go to the vk pages of some of these guys they have a lot of very religious postings & posts from supporters. No doubt that raises some red flags with US immigration officials. No crime in being religious or devout in your faith. It's BS if they are being profiled and held back just becasue of this.

Hopefully things don't get worse for Muslim fighters from over there trying to get into the US. The Sochi terrorist scare I'm sure isn't going to help.

BJORN REBNI ON VISA ISSUES HASBULAEVA

bloodandsweat.ru - January 22, 2014

Muslim Dagestani's & Chechen fighters having problems getting into the US 1bjornrebney

Bellator President Bjorn Rebni answered questions about 
the winner of the Grand Prix in the flyweight champion of the 8th season Magomedrasulov Hasbulaeve (21-5), faced with visa problems.

"Now, this state of affairs is not too good. When you're dealing with officials and trying to figure out what was the reason for refusing entry to anyone, it usually can not be reduced to the fact that they will send you a letter and lay out the whole story.
Anyway, while we can not sell it in the United States. We thought long and hard about what to give him to perform in Canada, but now there are questions as to whether we can bring him to Canada, and is currently unknown.

Khasbulaev won the Grand Prix for a long time, even before it won Patricio Freire. We can only wait to see how things are going to continue to work with our lawyers at the immigration office and try to knock him for permission.

Frodo is a very talented fighter, and when he gets the green light to enter, we will return it to the cover of all. But at the moment we are planning revenge Straus and Curran on March 14, and will meet the winner Freire "- said Rebni.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Muslim Dagestani's & Chechen fighters having problems getting into the US Empty Re: Muslim Dagestani's & Chechen fighters having problems getting into the US

Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:58 pm
Sucks.... Boston bomber was a boxer and his friends were in MMA too.  Send Straus over there to fight Frodo.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Muslim Dagestani's & Chechen fighters having problems getting into the US Empty Re: Muslim Dagestani's & Chechen fighters having problems getting into the US

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:18 pm
The boston bomber was a patsy in a false flag event

in other news they still gave curran a fucking title shot despite Pitbull being next in line so fuck bellator
Fairweather

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:16 am
that's good, fuck em.
adam
adam

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:02 am
Fairweather wrote:that's good, fuck em.

Whaaa..?

They are some of the most entertaining warriors alive.
Fairweather

Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:13 pm
adam wrote:
Fairweather wrote:that's good, fuck em.

Whaaa..?

They are some of the most entertaining warriors alive.

i agree with that, they're tough, entertaining fighters. and it's not their fault at all.
i really cant bother explaining more, but they should suffer a little bit if they want to make money in america and ask themselves some questions maybe. it's a pity they never will
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 am
stu3ufc wrote:The boston bomber was a patsy in a false flag event

This. A million times this. Never forget who the real terrorists are!

Also, American immigration officers are a pain. The worst in the world, they are the real life Papers, Please. I went through that process with my wife. Had to give them our unabridged life stories to get her to America as well as a friend's. So, I know what these guys are going through.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 am
America is just mad all these foreign fighters are coming here to kick its ass. afro
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:53 am
Hamilcar wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:The boston bomber was a patsy in a false flag event

This.  A million times this.  Never forget who the real terrorists are!

Also, American immigration officers are a pain.  The worst in the world, they are the real life Papers, Please.  I went through that process with my wife.  Had to give them our unabridged life stories to get her to America as well as a friend's.  So, I know what these guys are going through.

i couldnt imagine having to explain to this assholes every little detail

these fucking scumbags usually have criminal records themselves
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum