GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Titan FC signs top Brazilian bantamweight prospect Luis 'Japa' Rafael Laurentino  Empty Titan FC signs top Brazilian bantamweight prospect Luis 'Japa' Rafael Laurentino

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:37 pm
Shortly after the addition of George Sotiropoulos (details) comes another impressive signing from Titan FC.

Some more signing news coming from Titan Fighting Championships.

MMAmania.com has learned from sources close to the promotion the signing of top undefeated Brazilian bantamweight fighter Luis Rafael Laurentino. The news was confirmed by Titan CEO Jeff Aronson.

Though American audiences are likely unfamiliar with "Japa" and his accomplishments, this should be considered a major coup for the promotion. Currently sporting a 24-0 record, this 21 year-old fighter represents the future of Brazilian mixed martial arts (MMA).

He made his debut in 2012, picking up three wins. 2013 was his breakout year, one in which he fought and won an astounding 21 times. That insane schedule put his finishing skills on display. Most impressive is the fact he continues to show improvement with each outing.

"Japa" is a member of the Renovacao Fight Team, home to current Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight Luiz Jorge Dutra Jr.

He is set to make his first appearance at Titan 28. No opponent has been announced as of yet, but stay tuned to MMAmania.com for more details on his debut, as they become available.
mma mania.com
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Titan FC signs top Brazilian bantamweight prospect Luis 'Japa' Rafael Laurentino  Empty Re: Titan FC signs top Brazilian bantamweight prospect Luis 'Japa' Rafael Laurentino

Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:02 pm
24-0...pretty impressive
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Titan FC signs top Brazilian bantamweight prospect Luis 'Japa' Rafael Laurentino  Empty Re: Titan FC signs top Brazilian bantamweight prospect Luis 'Japa' Rafael Laurentino

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:23 pm
CDF47 wrote:24-0...pretty impressive

His record is padded just as worse as "28-0" Neves who signed to Bellator!

go to sherdog and check out their level of comeptition it's pathetic!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:49 am
stu3ufc wrote:

Yeah, I should have checked that first.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:51 am
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

ahahah

I will say being 21 years old it's impressive but look at a guy like Gioti Yamauchi instead and he's had half that many fights against better or equal competition.

i really dislike padded records like these.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:54 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

ahahah

I will say being 21 years old it's impressive but look at a guy like Gioti Yamauchi instead and he's had half that many fights against better or equal competition.

i really dislike padded records like these.

Impressed with Gioti. I agree, level of competition is very important. Got tired of the padded records in boxing so I don't like them in MMA either.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum