GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Douche bag WSOF matchmaker calls out Bellator for mismatches Empty Douche bag WSOF matchmaker calls out Bellator for mismatches

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 pm
http://www.bjpenn.com/wsof-calls-foul-on-bellators-constant-mismatches/

Rolling LMAO 

does this asshole ever stfu

“I sit down at midnight every night, and I watch a lot of videos. I’m a big fan. I love this. It’s never too much, it never makes me tired…I believe every match we’ve put on so far has been great except two matches, which, for seven shows, is pretty good. The UFC puts on great matches, but you see the guys in Bellator, they put on mismatches all the time. It’s ridiculous. There’s no entertainment. You see guys go and knock somebody out—there’s no competition, and we have to put on equal competition.”
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Douche bag WSOF matchmaker calls out Bellator for mismatches Empty Re: Douche bag WSOF matchmaker calls out Bellator for mismatches

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 pm
This guy needs to shut the fuck up.

First of all, how is a knockout not entertaining? Second of all, UFC doesn't put out mismatches? Really? So Jones/Sonnen wasn't a mismatch? Rousey/Tate isn't a mismatch?

How can this piece of shit say this when the top three fights on the recent show were mismatches? 2 of them didn't even go 3 minutes and the main event didn't even last 90 seconds.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Douche bag WSOF matchmaker calls out Bellator for mismatches Empty Re: Douche bag WSOF matchmaker calls out Bellator for mismatches

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:36 pm
spong vs those 2 cans werent mismatches were they lol
Mikal
Mikal

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:42 pm
Did he miss his recent LW title fight? That had mismatch written all over it.
Mikal
Mikal

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:43 pm
I'm gonna try and get into it with this guy on Twitter. Wonder if he replies
Heretic
Heretic

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:45 pm
the WSOF matchmaker is a retard
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:48 pm
Mikal wrote:I'm gonna try and get into it with this guy on Twitter. Wonder if he replies

I've tweeted him numerous of times about his false information and lies about bellator and he hasnt replied to me once

Just hear him speak.....he doesn't have two brain cells to rub together....he's a moron
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:53 pm
@MikalMMA

I remember someone I know whos a manager saying that WSOF signed one of his fighters and have yet to use him

I cant remember the name....Id have to check my messages
Mikal
Mikal

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:54 pm
Michael Plowright ‏@MikalMMA 1m

@HelloJapan1 @AliAbdelaziz00 is god awful. First his Bellator vs. WSOF card neglects WSOF fighters so their side is full of UFC fighters..

Michael Plowright ‏@MikalMMA 1m

@HelloJapan1 @AliAbdelaziz00 ..that haven't even fought for WSOF yet. And now he's praising the UFC while constantly slamming Bellator..

Michael Plowright ‏@MikalMMA 54s

@HelloJapan1 @AliAbdelaziz00 ..every chance he gets. I wonder what his intentions are?

Michael Plowright ‏@MikalMMA 7s

@HelloJapan1 @AliAbdelaziz00 He's putting a pretty low ceiling on their org is being the UFC's feeder league and scrap-eater is their goal

stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:02 pm
seen it dude!

He won't reply I bet!
Sonatine
Sonatine

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:52 pm
LOL. Those comments are laced with so much irony.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 pm
delete

Last edited by mmainamerica on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:00 pm
Aziz is an ass.....

Bellator on mtv2 had an equal product to wsof current state lmao

Bellator currently would absolutely crush wsof with perhaps 10 good matchups within their entire roster that would be competitive.

Wsof simply should focus on making a better product instead of trying to coat tail on bellators name.

Bad enough they are cock riding ufc lol
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:24 am
This is another orchestrated attack coming directly from the real controllers at zuffa central. And, I'm not kidding.
eXtv
eXtv

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:55 am
WSOF does like 8 shows a year and is lucky if they pull over 200k viewers.

Bellator does over 20 shows a year and regularly gets more than 600k people watching.

Ali Abdel-Aziz is a puppet on a string, dancing to the Zuffa tune. Hope other fans see through this facade.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:44 am
He does need to STFU, I agree. I still really want to see the Bellator vs Zuffa WSOF card though.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 am
what FKA and ExTV said!

WSOF should focus on themselves for 4 years then when they have a strong product only then should they be calling for a PPV with another org
adam
adam

Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:31 pm
This dude is really annoying and comes off as a zuffa coattail rider.

War Bellator
War Bjorn
Adax

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:18 pm
Fuck that Ali guy, I'm tired of his crap and anything WSOF related. Sefo was supposed to be the face of that company but he must be lazy or something.

It's hard to have any respect for this organization and the people who run it, I feel bad for the fighters because they fight under a soulless banner.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum