GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Nandor Guelmino vs Marcin Różalski at KSW 26 Empty Nandor Guelmino vs Marcin Różalski at KSW 26

Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:15 pm
Nandor Guelmino vs Marcin Różalski at KSW 26 904mini

Filling out the KSW 26 fight card continues as it was just announced that the successful K-1 fighter Marcin Różalski squares off against Austrian Nandor Guelmino at the March 22nd show in Warsaw’s Torwar.

-I haven’t seen Guelmino’s fights. The only one I saw, was his fight against Daniel. I don’t know much about him, other than that he’s from Austria – Różalski confesses.

The thirty-eight-year-old Gulemino started competing in mixed martial arts in 2007. In his seventeen-pro-fights record, he was victorious eleven times, defeated five times and once was awarded a draw. Throughout his career he has battled Semmy Schilt, Josh Barnett and Pole Daniel Omielańczuk to name a few.

One hundred and ninety centimeters tall and weighing one hundred and four kilograms, “The Hun” signed a contract with UFC in 2013. In September of last year he had his sole UFC appearance against the mentioned Omielańczuk. The Austrian lost by knockout and was released from the promotion.

For Różalski it will be his sixth professional fight and fifth for KSW Federation. At the moment his KSW record stands: four wins and one loss.

The fight will be contested in the heavyweight division and is scheduled for three five-minute rounds.

konfrontacja.com
MR.WILLIE

Nandor Guelmino vs Marcin Różalski at KSW 26 Empty Re: Nandor Guelmino vs Marcin Różalski at KSW 26

Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:05 pm
This is a sweet fight
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Nandor Guelmino vs Marcin Różalski at KSW 26 Empty Re: Nandor Guelmino vs Marcin Różalski at KSW 26

Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:24 pm
With a name like Nandor the Hun he better be able to fight.  I remember some of his past fights. Will be interesting to see how he does KSW.
Adax

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:13 pm
Nandor Guelmino vs Marcin Różalski at KSW 26 1907372921 

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum