GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

KSW 26 Tim Sylvia Vs Karol Bedorf Empty KSW 26 Tim Sylvia Vs Karol Bedorf

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:50 pm
KSW 26 Tim Sylvia Vs Karol Bedorf 510

Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia (MMA 31-10) will most likely fight Karol Bedorf (10-2 MMA) at KSW 26, March 22 in Warsaw. Information about the duel we were able to confirm with our sources in the NSS. As we confirmed with Martin Lewandowski a contract with the American is finalized, and the only contentious issue is the weight.

The 37-year-old American is well known among Polish fans with a duel against another Member of KSW Mariusz Pudzianowski on Moosin Gala in 2010. Measuring over two metres and weighing usually more than 130 pounds he was the UFC heavyweight champion twice, in 2003 after defeating Ricco Rodriguez and in 2006, after the departure of Andrei Arlovski.

mmarocks.pl
KSW
KSW

KSW 26 Tim Sylvia Vs Karol Bedorf Empty Re: KSW 26 Tim Sylvia Vs Karol Bedorf

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:14 pm
Easy win for Bedorf if this is his opponent. I would rather see him against someone like Lashley or Jim Yorke.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:40 pm
they need to build the Hw Division or Bedorf will be the next to jump the ship
KSW
KSW

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:07 pm
Tim is still a pretty big name so this will be good for Bedorfs career and KSW ratings. The HW talent pool is deep in east europe so I´m sure KSW will be able to line up good contenders.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:13 pm
KSW wrote:Tim is still a pretty big name so this will be good for Bedorfs career and KSW ratings. The HW talent pool is deep in east europe so I´m sure KSW will be able to line up good contenders.

I was going to say this while Sylvia is not what he use to be his name will be good for Bedorf's resume KSW could build a decent HW division being in Europe and all and maybe Frank Mir will go to KSW if he gets cut
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:17 pm
Timmah will stink up KSW
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:30 pm
I like this fight.  It's a big name for Bedorf.  I think Bedorf is going to smash him but I like the match-up.  It's not the best match out there for him but it is pretty solid.  I hope in his next fight Bedorf is fighting one of the following:

Satoshi Ishii (IGF Champion)
Konstantin Erokhin
Bobby Lashley
Shamil Abdurahimov
Maro Perak
Philip De Fries
Dmitriy Sosnovskiy
KSW
KSW

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:29 am
Kingfedor what are your thoughts on KSW? Personally I think they have a very bright future and they represent the version of mma I love.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:33 am
KSW wrote:Kingfedor what are your thoughts on KSW? Personally I think they have a very bright future and they represent the version of mma I love.

In term of event Production they are the best since Pride Left.But I fear they will become a feeder org for the Ufc if they don't do something.

1- They need Mamed as Middleweight Champ
2- They need to keep their champion with“champion clause”
3-More Event
4-Come back to Tournament format to develop new talent And to crown a LHW Champ
KSW
KSW

Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:09 am
Kingfedor wrote:
KSW wrote:Kingfedor what are your thoughts on KSW? Personally I think they have a very bright future and they represent the version of mma I love.

In term of event Production they are the best since Pride Left.But I fear they will become a feeder org for the Ufc if they don't do something.

3-More Event
I agree about all this. Mamed should have been the champ a long time ago. KSW owner said they will fight Zuffa top keep their fighters so hopefully no more fighters will leave. I would like to see fighters go in the opposite direction from UFC to KSW.
adam
adam

Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:45 am
KSW wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:

3-More Event
I agree about all this. Mamed should have been the champ a long time ago. KSW owner said they will fight Zuffa top keep their fighters so hopefully no more fighters will leave. I would like to see fighters go in the opposite direction from UFC to KSW.

Good.

I hope they fight them tooth and nail. Very aggressively. I'm tired of watching orgs just roll over for that ZUFFA pay day.

KSW is very legit and doesn't need Fertitta mob money. They put on stellar shows.
MR.WILLIE

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:53 pm
good fight! probably their best hw fight ever!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum