GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

GFC & Tech-KREP FC Kharitonov Vs East- 03.21.14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFC & Tech-KREP FC Kharitonov Vs East- 03.21.14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:32 am
No soccer kicks from Sergei.

East was getting pretty cocky with dancing around and thought that his overblown head movement was gonna keep him out of range of getting blasted by Sergei. Sergei stayed patient and kept moving forward like a Russian T-90 best-in-world tank and then launched at his target unloading on him.

GFC & Tech-KREP FC Kharitonov Vs East- 03.21.14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 SOWVvOu

One of the best finishers ever in MMA right there with maybe the most devastating finishing strikes standing and while standing over his downed opponent. I mean just f***ing brutal. You think the guy might die.

I think Sergei even right now has a great chance to take every HW in the UFC. So many guys that would not be happy after fighting him.

I'd love to see a stand up battle vs JDS. Like Overeem has said. It's near impossible to put a dent in Sergei standing. I think that, his crazy, power, and maybe the best pure boxing anywhere are gonna be way hard for JDS to overcome. Junior sure won't pity patty puff his face up with a 1000 taps like Cain did. He'll break it into bloody pieces in a handful of punches if that.

Cain with his endless high paced style plus his wrestling control would be a big problem for Sergei. Still I don't see him being able to hold Sergei against the cage forever like with JDS. He is strrrong like bull. A lot of Cain's weakish punches are just gonna bounce off Sergei. The more the fight stays standing, the better the chances for Sergei to crush Cain there. If he doesn't get caught too much... I think Cain's cardio would be the deciding factor.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum