GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Titan FC leaked roster of new fighters contracted to multi-fight deals  Empty Titan FC leaked roster of new fighters contracted to multi-fight deals

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:14 pm
Titan Fighting has been making waves over the last several weeks, especially with new owner, Jeff Aronson breathing new life into the organization. Pieces of gold are being dropped all along the way leading into their February 28th fight card.

A new organization owner, Stephan Bonnar being part of commentary team and lots of recognizable names are just the tip of the iceberg, though. There are also rumblings of bonuses for every fighter that gets a finish, something fight fans have been wanting for ages. Talk about a breeding ground for killers.

Something else worth noting is that I received a list of names a few hours ago from a trusted source; a listing of talent that has recently been signed to multi-fight contracts with Titan Fighting. The listing is as follows:

At 125 lbs

Pedro Noble

Bill Friday

Illiard Santos

Jeff Curran

Ricky Calatayud

At 135 lbs

Anthony Gutierrez

Kevin Croom

Walel Watson

Luis Rafael Laurentino

At 145 lbs

Glaristone Santos

Kurt Holobaugh

Adi Alic

Sam Toomer

Joe Barajas

Aaron Neveu

Mirsad Bektic

Wolfgang Janssen

At 155 lbs

Jorge Gurgel

Eric Marriott

Mike Ricci

Jake Lindsey

Chase Hackett

George Sotiropoulos

Jonas Boeno

Saul Galindo

Dashon Johnson

Marcus LeVesseur

At 170 lbs

Matt Riddle

Luan Chagas

Darren Till

Todd Moore

Colby Covington

Ricky Legere

Keith Johnson

Mike Bronzoulis

Brock Jardine

Luigi Fioravanti

Jose "Pele" Landi-Jons

This list, if you'll note, is for welterweight and below. Some of the signings have already been announced, but the majority have not. I think it's safe to say Titan FC will be putting on some great future cards and providing fans with another option to get their MMA fix, and fighters with another avenue to keep earning a living within the sport. I'll keep our readers posted on new signings as they develop.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Titan FC leaked roster of new fighters contracted to multi-fight deals  Empty Re: Titan FC leaked roster of new fighters contracted to multi-fight deals

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:15 pm
dear titan fc please make tournaments!!!

keep it exciting please!
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Titan FC leaked roster of new fighters contracted to multi-fight deals  Empty Re: Titan FC leaked roster of new fighters contracted to multi-fight deals

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:18 pm
Titan FC needs to bring back Bobby Lashley
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:21 pm
I never understood the love affair with seeing shitty heavyweights

the talent pool is shallow enough.

you just make your brand look like complete shit bringing these awful fighters in to main event your card.

I wish Titan FC could be like a WEC
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:59 pm
Rosters looking good.

Lashley would be a great addition as well as some tournaments.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:52 pm
Meh...........

I just really can't get excited about anything Titan is doing........

Just as bad if not worse then wsof.

Ufc out option in contract and an obvious dumping ground for guys in ufc which can't hack it and for guys to get bak in ufc.

Cool its free on TV soon and God knows Pele kneeds to be seen on TV but I dunno its just a farce.
Realidea
Realidea

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:06 pm
fka wrote:Meh...........

I just really can't get excited about anything Titan is doing........

Just as bad if not worse then wsof.

Ufc out option in contract and an obvious dumping ground for guys in ufc which can't hack it and for guys to get bak in ufc.

Cool its free on TV soon and God knows Pele kneeds to be seen on TV but I dunno its just a farce.
Diagree with you(like always) this is smart, Fighters won't be hesitant to sign with them because they can leave for the UFC whenever. This is how you have to start, As much as we hate it 90% of mma figthers want to fight for the UFC. It would be dumb for them to not have that in their contracts.

When they get more exposure and the money starts coming in then they could take that out. But not in the beginning.
fka
fka

Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:18 pm
Can't get behind an obvious ufc nut hugger org even whencthey make money they will always be a wsof feeder BS league.

I'm allabout more options for fighters but I wish more orgs were not OK just riding ufcs dick/coat tails and were more about establishing a legit opposition.

But realidea you can be cool with ufc BS
Realidea
Realidea

Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:51 pm
fka wrote:Can't get behind an obvious ufc nut hugger org even whencthey make money they will always be a wsof feeder BS league.

I'm allabout more options for fighters but I wish more orgs were not OK just riding ufcs dick/coat tails and were more about establishing a legit opposition.

But realidea you can be cool with ufc BS
If they came out and said No you won't be able to leave if the UFC calls. How many of those top prospect and other good fighter they signed  do you think they would have signed? Not many. This is a good way to start and they are putting good fights together. If one of their guy gets called to the UFC it will only attract other top prospect to Titan. Once they become a known org like Bellator then they can prevent fighter from moving onto the UFC. Doing it before would be dumb and they would be out of business in months
fka
fka

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:52 am
Or you can put together a roster with the money you got and build your own talent you know like bellator did....

Titan was already a brand with a roster all they had to do is bring in guys with more name credability.

I understand your logic realidea in that they are trying to get a lot of names quick considering they will be on TV soon but I just wish they would just start humbly.

Instead of spending money on all these guys who will obviously leave at first call to ufc.

They could actually scout globally and bring some talent from Russia/caucuses and Brazil/Asia and build the brand around a global prospects league for guys fighting in regional shows in USA and all over to come and make legit money/be seen on TV.

Its much easier to fold and just "GROW" under the ufc shadow then it is to set yourself apart from the beginning.

Titan had a real chance to be something unique and with new owner and TV deal had a great platform but they just tucked nuts and went wsof route.

There is nothing different about Titan o
r any other replaceable orgs except they have a TV deal.

I'm tired of wsof already now we have Titan same shit different name.

Literally bellator is only USA mma company doing it their own way and done so from the beginning.

Maybe I'm just letting this BS finally get to me but I'm just not OK with any of this dick riding......am I alone?
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 pm
fka wrote:Or you can put together a roster with the money you got and build your own talent you know like bellator did....

Titan was already a brand with a roster all they had to do is bring in guys with more name credability.

I understand your logic realidea in that they are trying to get a lot of names quick considering they will be on TV soon but I just wish they would just start humbly.

Instead of spending money on all these guys who will obviously leave at first call to ufc.

They could actually scout globally and bring some talent from Russia/caucuses and Brazil/Asia and build the brand around a global prospects league for guys fighting in regional shows in USA and all over to come and make legit money/be seen on TV.

Its much easier to fold and just "GROW" under the ufc shadow then it is to set yourself apart from the beginning.

Titan had a real chance to be something unique and with new owner and TV deal had a great platform but they just tucked nuts and went wsof route.

There is nothing different about Titan o
r any other replaceable orgs except they have a TV deal.

I'm tired of wsof already now we have Titan same shit different name.

Literally bellator is only USA mma company doing it their own way and done so from the beginning.

Maybe I'm just letting this BS finally get to me but I'm just not OK with any of this dick riding......am I alone?
I´m with you 100%. This is not how you build a promotion and it´s not good for the sport. We need either non-exclusive contracts or several strong promotions that work together. All these feeder league ambitions is annoying and their title fights don´t matter since the champs will leave for Zuffa.
adam
adam

Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:04 pm
Didn't Titan basically say they are happy to be a UFC feeder?

If so, screw them.
fka
fka

Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:28 pm
Yeah they have a ufc out clause and are happy to be college football like wsof LOL some people think that's a good idea but I think its shit.

What happened to building a brand people could stand behind not copy paste insert wsof/zuffa strategy.

Titan had the basis to be a legit org that could be another NA alternative to ufc/wsof but nope just another feeder.
MR.WILLIE

Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:51 pm
fka wrote:Yeah they have a ufc out clause and are happy to be college football like wsof LOL some people think that's a good idea but I think its shit.

What happened to building a brand people could stand behind not copy paste insert wsof/zuffa strategy.

Titan had the basis to be a legit org that could be another NA alternative to ufc/wsof but nope just another feeder.

There is a difference, wsof doesn't have an out clause, titan does!

Rumble Johnson signed with zuffa after 3 wsof fights, titan guys can leave the contract half way if they want to go to zuffa
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum