GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA sport game tell that UFC prevented MiddleEasy from being in EA UFC game

+8
stu3ufc
Adax
Rocksoldier84
CDF47
backdoor to zuffa
megaronnie
adam
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
12 posters
Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

EA sport game tell that UFC prevented MiddleEasy from being in EA UFC game Empty EA sport game tell that UFC prevented MiddleEasy from being in EA UFC game

Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:18 pm
Middleeasy twitter
The UFC prevented MiddleEasy from making an appearance in EA Sports UFC, despite being under contract with EA Sports since EA MMA,

It was a 5-year contract with EA Sports to appear in any sporting game(s). EA Sports approved, UFC barred us from appearing.

EA Sports told me the UFC prevented it.

translate- wait EA tell the truth to middeeasy that the ufc did a dick move by preventing Middleasy  from making a appearances in EA sport game.

EA sport game tell that UFC prevented MiddleEasy from being in EA UFC game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN06Agzbp7keEUvIBnJ6PNzlZ70pBufYWwCHn-iHxhwVhcbduD

EA has been call the worst company in video game industry but it takes one to know one like the UFC.
adam
adam

EA sport game tell that UFC prevented MiddleEasy from being in EA UFC game Empty Re: EA sport game tell that UFC prevented MiddleEasy from being in EA UFC game

Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:41 pm
It's a definite dick move by the ufc but not surprising. Persoanlly, I don't really care because I won't be lining ZUFFA's pockets by buying this game and they all 3 suck anyways. MiddleEasy sucks, EA Sports sucks, and the UFC sucks.

megaronnie
megaronnie

EA sport game tell that UFC prevented MiddleEasy from being in EA UFC game Empty Re: EA sport game tell that UFC prevented MiddleEasy from being in EA UFC game

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:32 pm
Preach brother, all video games not named guilty gear and crash bash suck hard...
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:41 pm
It's funny because EA is pretty much the UFC of the gaming industry these days. The two together are a match made in heaven (or hell?).
megaronnie
megaronnie

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:48 pm
ea hockey games have sucked since 06, everything after stank like soujah boy.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:01 pm
backdoor to wrote:zuffaIt's funny because EA is pretty much the UFC of the gaming industry these days. The two together are a match made in heaven (or hell?).
the two company are  like two peas in a pod.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:33 pm
I wish 2K would make an MMA game. They always make the better sports games.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:41 pm
Really? EA is bad? Not familiar with their games so I didn't know. I also didn't know UFC had problems with Middleeasy.
adam
adam

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:45 pm
megaronnie wrote:ea hockey games have sucked since 06, everything after stank like soujah boy.

Yeah they decided to stop making good games after the mid 00s
Adax

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:57 pm
Knockout Kings 2003 on GameCube was dope tho, holds up better than the UFC games.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:33 pm
FUCK ZUFFA

FUCK MIDDLEEASY
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 pm
adam wrote:MiddleEasy sucks, EA Sports sucks, and the UFC sucks.

I'm just sick of all the drama that comes along with the UFC seriously

I enjoy nothing more than watching a top level kickboxing event and just being happy with that.

fucking cant stand the UFC. I refuse to ever give them my money
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:20 pm
WWE Network > UFC Fight pass
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:53 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:WWE Network > UFC Fight pass

Cleaning the dishes > UFC Fight pass
wekka
wekka

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:59 am

Considering WWE Network isn't a total ripoff, yes.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:31 am
stu3ufc wrote:

Cleaning the dishes > UFC Fight pass

Youtube > UFC Fight Pass
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:44 pm
middleeasy doesnt even cover mma anymore, they just spam stuff they found on reddit and try to scam advert money
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:08 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:Knockout Kings 2003 on GameCube was dope tho, holds up better than the UFC games.

Yeah, that was a good one.  EA boxing games are still great although they have had some bad ones.  Their other sports games not so great usually.  2K is usually better.

Last edited by CDF47 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
wekka
wekka

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:18 pm
CDF47 wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:Knockout Kings 2003 on GameCube was dope tho, holds up better than the UFC games.

Yeah, that was a good one.  EA boxing games are still great although they have had some bad ones.  There other sports games not so great usually.  2K is usually better.

Except Prizefighter, what a steaming pile of shit.

2K only really excels at basketball and football. EA and Sony definitely had far superior baseball franchises.
adam
adam

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:56 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:middleeasy doesnt even cover mma anymore, they just spam stuff they found on reddit and try to scam advert money

Exactly. They are a complete joke.

They are more focused on spreading gossip and rumors than actual factual reporting. I guess they cater to the Ariel Shillwani like fans who need storylines and development to get interested because good fights aren't enough.

Plus their whole gimmick of trying to hip and witty feels really contrived and desperate.

I don't need all the fluff and failed humor, just give me the fucking news.

They are terrible and unprofessional with an old schtick. I wish they'd just go away.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:06 pm
wekka wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Yeah, that was a good one.  EA boxing games are still great although they have had some bad ones.  There other sports games not so great usually.  2K is usually better.

Except Prizefighter, what a steaming pile of shit.

2K only really excels at basketball and football. EA and Sony definitely had far superior baseball franchises.

2K hockey is better too.  The 2K football games killed Madden IMO and forced Madden to step up their quality when 2K football was better and selling for $20.  After EA bought the NFL license it was downhill with 2K out of the picture.  As far as baseball, I agree, I like Sony MLB The Show. 2K basketball is way better than EA as well IMO.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:47 pm
adam wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:middleeasy doesnt even cover mma anymore, they just spam stuff they found on reddit and try to scam advert money

Exactly. They are a complete joke.

They are more focused on spreading gossip and rumors than actual factual reporting. I guess they cater to the Ariel Shillwani like fans who need storylines and development to get interested because good fights aren't enough.

Plus their whole gimmick of trying to hip and witty feels really contrived and desperate.

I don't need all the fluff and failed humor, just give me the fucking news.

They are terrible and unprofessional with an old schtick. I wish they'd just go away.

Adam you are the man! saying exactly how it is! I hate those kind of fans also. they are the "know it all type" you see post in the contenders on sherdog.

fuck middle easy as well
adam
adam

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:54 pm
Thanks Stu.

I really appreciate that man.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:59 pm
adam wrote:Thanks Stu.

I really appreciate that man.

its really sad people care more about helwani not reporting a UFC than the actual fights

or people are focused on what dana white says in a media scrum instead of being focused and excited for the headline fights of an event

It never used to be like this!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum