GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Rasul Mirzaev Signs 8 Fight Deal With RFA Empty Rasul Mirzaev Signs 8 Fight Deal With RFA

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:22 pm
Rasul Mirzaev Signs 8 Fight Deal With RFA 1891168_607522962649447_955346659_n

2010 Combat Sambo world champion and undefeated MMA fighter Расул Мирзаев(rasul mirzayev) signing his 8-fight deal with RFA: Resurrection Fighting Alliance!

https://www.facebook.com/RFAfighting
wekka
wekka

Rasul Mirzaev Signs 8 Fight Deal With RFA Empty Re: Rasul Mirzaev Signs 8 Fight Deal With RFA

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:04 pm
This is the guy that was with Bellator a few years back that never got to fight and knocked out Kanehara beforehand, right?

At least RFA is giving him a chance at a new beginning, i'll respect them for that. Hopefully Mirzaev makes the most of it.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Rasul Mirzaev Signs 8 Fight Deal With RFA Empty Re: Rasul Mirzaev Signs 8 Fight Deal With RFA

Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:14 pm
Hell sign his ufc Contract right now....

You know if he wins 2 fights its out if rfa
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm
Bellator should pick him up if he does good in RFA
MR.WILLIE

Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:42 pm
CDF47 wrote:Bellator should pick him up if he does good in RFA

He had a bellator contract and released him
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:54 pm
^They should resign him if he wins this RFA fight
MR.WILLIE

Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:08 pm
CDF47 wrote:^They should resign him if he wins this RFA fight
RFA is UFC aaa team
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:08 pm
I've been follow this guy for a while. He's a very good well-rounded fighter like the rest of his close friends from Dagestan now in America.

I think he's gonna have a hard time getting a visa for the same reason the big American orgs passed on him. The PR would not be good. I though you guys already new this when it happened over 2 years ago.

Inadvertently killed - Rasul Mirzaev was released
www.rg.ru - 28/11/2012

Rasul Mirzaev Signs 8 Fight Deal With RFA 34b10253

Reading the verdict in the case of Rasul Mirzaev wrestlers accused in the death of 18-year-old Ivan Agafonov Zamoskvoretsky Court lasted more than two hours.

- Two years of restriction of liberty - that the sentence handed down judgment athlete found guilty of causing death by negligence.

According to the court decision, the world champion a number of restrictions, in particular, it must be in the Kizlyar district of Dagestan. He is forbidden to relocate without notice spetsorganov, visit places of mass gatherings and entertainment. Also, every three months should be celebrated in Mirzaev spetsorganah.

Judge Andrei Fedin ruled that Mirzayev be released from custody in the courtroom. Court zachel athlete period that he spent in jail since August 2011, each day spent in pre-trial detention equated to two days of detention.

In passing sentence, the court took into account a number of mitigating circumstances, like what Mirzaev tried to help the fallen on the pavement Agafonov came to confess to the police, cooperated with the investigation and transferred money to his family. The court also took into account that the athlete not previously been tried and has a dependent minor child. According to the judge, was taken into account the position of Public Prosecutions, which is binding on the court.

- Aggravating circumstances of the case is not available - read judgment Andrey Fedin.

Relatives of the victim met verdict shouting "Shame!".

Protection of the family AGAFONOVA stated that it will appeal against this overly lenient sentence.

Even before the meeting numerous journalists in the building Zamoskvoreche discussed possible verdict on Mirzaeva. The majority of them, that the athlete be released immediately after the verdict in the courtroom. At the previous meeting, the state prosecution asked the court to reclassify the action Rasul Mirzaev with causing grievous bodily harm resulting in death, manslaughter. According to the prosecutor Andrei Sergeyev, if at Mirzaeva was homicidal intent Agafonova, he would not beat slap your left hand and hit with full force to the right of the shock, which is much stronger. In this regard, the prosecutor considered fair sportsman assign a sentence of two years of restricted liberty.

That the court agreed with the prosecutor, it became clear immediately after the verdict was announced.

- The court found that Mirzaev committed manslaughter causing death Agafonov , confirmed his guilt in the case examined the evidence - began reading the verdict Judge Andrei Fedin.

He also recalled that Mirzaev pleaded guilty to the 109th article. Then began to read the testimony of the accused on the night of the tragic events of August 15, the club "Garage" and other witnesses when Ivan Agafonov first offered a ride on toy car Woman Mirzaeva and then the athlete. Followed by a lightning strike and the fall of a young man on the pavement. Afterwards hospital, coma, and in three days - death. During the description of the circumstances of the death of Ivan Agafonov Rasul Mirzaev had tears in his eyes.

Failed to quietly listen to the verdict and father of the deceased - Alexander Agafonov.

- Read the sentence immediately, - addressed to the father of the deceased judge. - I'm listening to this year, that's ears hung. I have it does not matter. Can I go out? - Said Agafonov and not waiting for an answer left the courtroom.

Behind him came three more people with the words: "Killer Russian man should sit." At this time on the street in front of the court Zamoskvoreche police detained several people for attempting an unauthorized picket, including leader of the "Russian" Dmitry Demushkina.

On the approach to the court police handed prosecutors Demushkina warning about the inadmissibility of organizing and participating in any unauthorized actions. After that, he signed the paper.

- I did not come against Mirzaeva or anyone specifically. I - Caucasian intervention against political elites in criminal cases - said Dyomushkin reporters.

However, in court he did not hit. Immediately after an improvised press conference police detained the leader of "Russian" and taken to the police department of Tver.
http://www.rg.ru/2012/11/27/mirzaev-site.html
MR.WILLIE

Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:21 pm
Dagwood wrote:I've been follow this guy for a while. He's a very good well-rounded fighter like the rest of his close friends from Dagestan now in America.

I think he's gonna have a hard time getting a visa for the same reason the big American orgs passed on him. The PR would not be good. I though you guys already new this when it happened over 2 years ago.

Inadvertently killed - Rasul Mirzaev was released
www.rg.ru - 28/11/2012

Rasul Mirzaev Signs 8 Fight Deal With RFA 34b10253

Reading the verdict in the case of Rasul Mirzaev wrestlers accused in the death of 18-year-old Ivan Agafonov Zamoskvoretsky Court lasted more than two hours.

- Two years of restriction of liberty - that the sentence handed down judgment athlete found guilty of causing death by negligence.

According to the court decision, the world champion a number of restrictions, in particular, it must be in the Kizlyar district of Dagestan. He is forbidden to relocate without notice spetsorganov, visit places of mass gatherings and entertainment. Also, every three months should be celebrated in Mirzaev spetsorganah.

Judge Andrei Fedin ruled that Mirzayev be released from custody in the courtroom. Court zachel athlete period that he spent in jail since August 2011, each day spent in pre-trial detention equated to two days of detention.

In passing sentence, the court took into account a number of mitigating circumstances, like what Mirzaev tried to help the fallen on the pavement Agafonov came to confess to the police, cooperated with the investigation and transferred money to his family. The court also took into account that the athlete not previously been tried and has a dependent minor child. According to the judge, was taken into account the position of Public Prosecutions, which is binding on the court.

- Aggravating circumstances of the case is not available - read judgment Andrey Fedin.

Relatives of the victim met verdict shouting "Shame!".

Protection of the family AGAFONOVA stated that it will appeal against this overly lenient sentence.

Even before the meeting numerous journalists in the building Zamoskvoreche discussed possible verdict on Mirzaeva. The majority of them, that the athlete be released immediately after the verdict in the courtroom. At the previous meeting, the state prosecution asked the court to reclassify the action Rasul Mirzaev with causing grievous bodily harm resulting in death, manslaughter. According to the prosecutor Andrei Sergeyev, if at Mirzaeva was homicidal intent Agafonova, he would not beat slap your left hand and hit with full force to the right of the shock, which is much stronger. In this regard, the prosecutor considered fair sportsman assign a sentence of two years of restricted liberty.

That the court agreed with the prosecutor, it became clear immediately after the verdict was announced.

- The court found that Mirzaev committed manslaughter causing death Agafonov , confirmed his guilt in the case examined the evidence - began reading the verdict Judge Andrei Fedin.

He also recalled that Mirzaev pleaded guilty to the 109th article. Then began to read the testimony of the accused on the night of the tragic events of August 15, the club "Garage" and other witnesses when Ivan Agafonov first offered a ride on toy car Woman Mirzaeva and then the athlete. Followed by a lightning strike and the fall of a young man on the pavement. Afterwards hospital, coma, and in three days - death. During the description of the circumstances of the death of Ivan Agafonov Rasul Mirzaev had tears in his eyes.

Failed to quietly listen to the verdict and father of the deceased - Alexander Agafonov.

- Read the sentence immediately, - addressed to the father of the deceased judge. - I'm listening to this year, that's ears hung. I have it does not matter. Can I go out? - Said Agafonov and not waiting for an answer left the courtroom.

Behind him came three more people with the words: "Killer Russian man should sit." At this time on the street in front of the court Zamoskvoreche police detained several people for attempting an unauthorized picket, including leader of the "Russian" Dmitry Demushkina.

On the approach to the court police handed prosecutors Demushkina warning about the inadmissibility of organizing and participating in any unauthorized actions. After that, he signed the paper.

- I did not come against Mirzaeva or anyone specifically. I - Caucasian intervention against political elites in criminal cases - said Dyomushkin reporters.

However, in court he did not hit. Immediately after an improvised press conference police detained the leader of "Russian" and taken to the police department of Tver.
http://www.rg.ru/2012/11/27/mirzaev-site.html

I agree, I'm surprised he signed a USA deal, I don't think he will get the visa
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum