GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events - Page 2 Empty Re: Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:55 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Golden Age wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:Just to be clear! Since the birth of wsof only 2 fighters from their roster have moved to zuffa, both after their deals ran out, they don't have an out clause like titan, invicta, mfc, legacy all of them but wsof not!

Rumble Johnson moved to zuffa after his 3 fight deal ran out and the other fighter is Hans stringer who only had a 1 fight deal with them
WSOF might be ok but that Aziz guy needs to stop talking if they want to make it big. Are they the world Series of mma or some college football feeder league like he said. The fans need to know asap.

Big mistake to let Aziz open his mouth.

I agree 1000% sefo should do the talking! Ali is not a smart person talks 2 much
If they really want to compete with Zuffa for top talents and want to become a legit option for the fighters I support WSOF 100%. Aziz ruined everything by his retarded comments and Zuffa butt licking. A World series to me is something huge, kinda like champions League for football or even the World cup.
MR.WILLIE

Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events - Page 2 Empty Re: Road FC and WSOF join forces! NBC Sports to broadcast Road FC events

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:28 pm
Golden Age wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Golden Age wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:Just to be clear! Since the birth of wsof only 2 fighters from their roster have moved to zuffa, both after their deals ran out, they don't have an out clause like titan, invicta, mfc, legacy all of them but wsof not!

Rumble Johnson moved to zuffa after his 3 fight deal ran out and the other fighter is Hans stringer who only had a 1 fight deal with them
WSOF might be ok but that Aziz guy needs to stop talking if they want to make it big. Are they the world Series of mma or some college football feeder league like he said. The fans need to know asap.

Big mistake to let Aziz open his mouth.

I agree 1000% sefo should do the talking! Ali is not a smart person talks 2 much
If they really want to compete with Zuffa for top talents and want to become a legit option for the fighters I support WSOF 100%. Aziz ruined everything by his retarded comments and Zuffa butt licking. A World series to me is something huge, kinda like champions League for football or even the World cup.

Yep! We agree again! They have the wsof Canada branch, Japan in August, Brasil in September, in korea with road fc now, they co promote that's good for the sport IMO, imagine a big event of them with ksw or with m1 or one fc, they are going in the right direction, with their globalization IMO
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 pm
It would be nice to see ROAD on American TV. I just hope they don't switch to the unified rules.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:37 pm
I agree WSOF needs a strong front man to speak out Aziz comes off the wrong way! Especially when he was talking about bellator he was repeating Zuffa propaganda, Johan I agree it should be known if you want to be a feeder you need to leave the scene play for keeps or don't play at all MMA promoters need to learn this
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:05 pm
Why does Road need to be on US tv? The ustream worked fine and NBCSN is an extremely esoteric channel. No one actually has this channel unless they subscribe to digital cable or satellite with the full sports package. Most RoadFC fans are younger and cord cutters. they stream everything and dont waste money on subscription fees from cable providers. My guess the people actually watching on NBCSN will be turned off by Road because it's not ufc or ufc jr (WSOF)
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Great news.  Pancrase, WSOF, and ROAD FC all working together. I just wish Pancrase would go back to the ring and ROAD FC would go to a ring.

I understand but they already made the move

Wsof Japan will be August 2nd! The winner of Taylor vs branch vs the winner of okami vs slavov will headline the event, also fujino vs Aguilar women's Title fight

Do you know the Pancrase fights on this card?
MR.WILLIE

Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:46 pm
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Great news.  Pancrase, WSOF, and ROAD FC all working together. I just wish Pancrase would go back to the ring and ROAD FC would go to a ring.

I understand but they already made the move

Wsof Japan will be August 2nd! The winner of Taylor vs branch vs the winner of okami vs slavov will headline the event, also fujino vs Aguilar women's Title fight

Do you know the Pancrase fights on this card?

Not yet, they have signed new talent there are going to be talent from both companies also in future shows, there will be talent exchange
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum