GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

does anyone here trade in bitcoin/litecoin? Empty does anyone here trade in bitcoin/litecoin?

Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:49 pm
bitcoinwisdom.com has good charts. Anyone buying while the price is down?? If you are worried about mt gox just do not leave your btc on the exchanges. cash them out to cold storage or buy metals with your btc http://www.amagimetals.com
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

does anyone here trade in bitcoin/litecoin? Empty Re: does anyone here trade in bitcoin/litecoin?

Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:55 am
Cryptocurrency is very interesting, but I just don't understand it enough to feel comfortable delving into it. I hope it all succeeds, but I can just see The Powers That Shouldn't Be destroying all of it whenever they want to.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

does anyone here trade in bitcoin/litecoin? Empty Re: does anyone here trade in bitcoin/litecoin?

Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:02 am
Yeah i was going to get into it back in 2009, but got bored and didn't really mess with it. But now I think there is enough support it's not going to go anywhere. Plus it is fun being able to send/receive money without those bastards at paypal.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum