GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Maiquel Falcao signs four-fight deal with KSW, meets Mamed Khalidov in May  Empty Maiquel Falcao signs four-fight deal with KSW, meets Mamed Khalidov in May

Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:34 pm
Maiquel Falcao has a new home in MMA. The Brazilian fighter eyed a return to Bellator after a second-round submission victory in the Ukraine, but he has signed a deal with Polish promotion KSW instead.

Falcao said he has signed a four-fight deal with KSW, and his promotional debut will be a middleweight clash with Mamed Khalidov in Poland on May 17.

Khalidov (28-4-2) has won eight straight, all with finishes, since his last loss in 2010, and Falcao (32-5) returned to the win column following a loss to Alexander Shlemenko in Bellator with a stoppage over Dibir Zagirov at Oplot MMA.

"Khalidov is a great warrior and I expect a war inside the ring, but that’s the kind of fight I like," Falcao told MMAFighting.com. "I know he’s a good fighter, but I know what I can do. I’m going there to knock him out.

"Khalidov is one of the best, but so am I. A fight against him will help my career a lot."

Headlined by Khalidov vs. Falcao, KSW 27 takes place at the Ergo Arena in Sopot, Poland, and features a heavyweight bout between Mariusz Pudzianowski and Oli Thompson in the co-main event.

Mma fighting.com
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Maiquel Falcao signs four-fight deal with KSW, meets Mamed Khalidov in May  Empty Re: Maiquel Falcao signs four-fight deal with KSW, meets Mamed Khalidov in May

Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:54 pm
That's awesome it's a four fight deal. Going to be a great fight with Khalidov.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Maiquel Falcao signs four-fight deal with KSW, meets Mamed Khalidov in May  Empty Re: Maiquel Falcao signs four-fight deal with KSW, meets Mamed Khalidov in May

Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:49 pm
CDF47 wrote:That's awesome it's a four fight deal.  Going to be a great fight with Khalidov.

I just hope the don't get to Khalidov vs Falcoa IV.
Adax

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:36 am
Khalidov will artfully RUIN Falcao easy.
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:06 am
Dagwood wrote:
CDF47 wrote:That's awesome it's a four fight deal.  Going to be a great fight with Khalidov.

They will probably make Materla vs Falcao after the khalidov fight
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:09 pm
Dagwood wrote:

Yeah, that wouldn't be good. They have some good fights for Falcao with Materla, Manhoef, and Silva. Could build up some more MWs too in the mean time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum