GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

GABI GARCIA announces MMA debut at REAL FIGHT Japan on August 17th Empty GABI GARCIA announces MMA debut at REAL FIGHT Japan on August 17th

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 pm
Gabi Garcia, currently the hottest topic in women’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, announced on the Brazilian television show Corujao Do Esporte today that she intends to make her MMA debut on August 17, 2014 in Japan.
Garcia just stacked another gold on top of her pile when she won this year’s Abu Dhabi World Jiu Jitsu Pro Cup Champion
The promotion mentioned was Real Fight Championship which has previously held three events in China. Real Fight is Japanese-owned and operated in China, and has previously copromoted with Wulinfeng.
As translated from her quote reprinted in Tatame.com:
“My debut is scheduled for August 17th. I’m going to fight in Real Fight in Japan, in the category of up to 93 pounds. I have 20 pounds to lose. It’s hard, but I’ll do it. I hope I’m ready by then.”
Garcia also revealed that she had two offers from the Brazilian promotion XFC.
“They offered me two fights … in Brazil. I’m studying the possibility with my master Fabio Gurgel.”

Mma-in-Asia.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum