GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? Empty MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys???

Thu May 15, 2014 7:20 pm
MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? Mj_411

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? Empty Re: MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys???

Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 pm
Your just being ignorant ....

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
TehPackage
TehPackage

MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? Empty Re: MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys???

Thu May 15, 2014 7:33 pm
MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? Homer-simpson-bush-gif

Thu May 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Haha, you feeling okay today, Dag?  lol! 
Dagwood
Dagwood

Thu May 15, 2014 8:03 pm
Ya' know, if as he claimed he loved "children" so much.

Thu May 15, 2014 8:13 pm
fka wrote:Your just being ignorant ....
Ignorant of what? I think I'm pretty informed. I've read all the available court transcripts & child statements (including the paid off/settled ones) and saw the available police videos & documentary video.

What other adult human male would people not be extremely alarmed about being in extremely close contact (in many many cases alone or staying overnight with) with almost exclusively pretty pre-pubescent boys???

Thu May 15, 2014 10:15 pm
I was trying to impersonate Michael Jackson from southpark

I guess it didn't translate.....

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
TehPackage
TehPackage

Mon May 19, 2014 4:14 pm
Dagwood wrote:
Ignorant of what? I think I'm pretty informed. I've read all the available court transcripts & child statements (including the paid off/settled ones) and saw the available police videos & documentary video.

What other adult human male would people not be extremely alarmed about being in extremely close contact (in many many cases alone or staying overnight with) with almost exclusively pretty pre-pubescent boys???

Mon May 19, 2014 5:59 pm

cat i got it  Rolling LMAO 

MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? Lol
fka
fka

Mon May 19, 2014 9:52 pm
Thanks lmao the video really drives it home stu Smile

BELLATOR #1
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:12 pm
Did he do it?

MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? 363752308 
wekka
wekka

Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:29 pm
LMAO at the kid's expression on the bottom left
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:20 pm
wekka wrote:LMAO at the kid's expression on the bottom left

"Creepy ass cracka" is what he's thinking.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
megaronnie
megaronnie

Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:46 am
TehPackage wrote:MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? Homer-simpson-bush-gif

Perfect.

Oh and MJ made thriller. Bless him

Never Forget.......

MJ... Where are the little girls & unattractive boys??? 9jwrhb10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum