GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

The Return Of RINGS Battle Genesis! Volume 9 Empty The Return Of RINGS Battle Genesis! Volume 9

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:22 pm
RINGS Battle Genesis is where Fedor Emelianenko made his JMMA debut. The last RINGS Battle Genesis event, volume 8, took place on September 21st 2001 and featured names such as Genki Sudo, Naoyuki Kotani, and Hideo Tokoro. On January 22nd at Shinjuku Face RINGS and ZST will bring back Battle Genesis and hold volume 9 in the series. It will be a secondary event to the regular RINGS events that will also restart in 2012 so expect propects rather than well-known fighters on the Battle Genesis cards.

http://nightmareofbattle.com/2011/11/22/the-return-of-rings-battle-genesis-volume-9/
brace
brace

The Return Of RINGS Battle Genesis! Volume 9 Empty Re: The Return Of RINGS Battle Genesis! Volume 9

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:01 pm
Akira Maeda was talking about bringing RINGS back for a long time, I think even last year. Any ring MMA I will support..
KSW
KSW

The Return Of RINGS Battle Genesis! Volume 9 Empty Re: The Return Of RINGS Battle Genesis! Volume 9

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:15 pm
brace wrote:Any ring MMA I will support..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum