GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Who Do You Want Daniel Ghita to Fight Next?

6 - 55%
2 - 18%
0 - 0%
2 - 18%
0 - 0%
1 - 9%

Total Votes: 11

Poll closed
ZuffaKiller

Who Do You Want Daniel Ghita to Fight Next? Empty Who Do You Want Daniel Ghita to Fight Next?

Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 pm
Right Now Ghita is the man who should he do battle with next?
KSW
KSW

Who Do You Want Daniel Ghita to Fight Next? Empty Re: Who Do You Want Daniel Ghita to Fight Next?

Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm
I say Saki because that would be a great fight. Le Banner would be fun but I hope he focuses on his mma fight in KSW. There are so many great kickboxing fights to be made. Too bad Hari left but someone will fill his place.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Who Do You Want Daniel Ghita to Fight Next? Empty Re: Who Do You Want Daniel Ghita to Fight Next?

Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 pm
I wanted him to fight Badr Hari just to see how it goes. He said he wanted it too but now it's late, so i'll take the Saki rematch.
ZuffaKiller

Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:35 pm
Saki rematch is a must but I am eager to see how he would do against Semmy Schilt
KSW
KSW

Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 pm
ZuffaKiller wrote:Saki rematch is a must but I am eager to see how he would do against Semmy Schilt
Semmy is past prime but I think he can make another run. That reach is unbelievable.
ZuffaKiller

Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:40 pm
He knows how to frustrate people with his reach very well.
rezin
rezin

Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:40 pm
I voted for Errol. Cause I don't like him.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:37 am
Saki rematch.
KingKongo
KingKongo

Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:56 pm
I voted wrong. I thought it was who do you think hes going to fight next, so I voted Errol.

I retract my vote via comment and vote Schilt. He has much improved his boxing, but most importantly, his counters, his distance and his pace. I've seen a new Ghita these last couple years, evolving, and I think right now, he'd take Schilt out and solidify himself as one of the very elite.
goatfarmer
goatfarmer

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:13 am
He's fighting on the cro cop/sefo card against Lascenko in Croatia next. He should rematch Saki and Sem Schilt after. I would prefer he defend his it's showtime strap against the Rebel first.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm
Tyrone, IMO, is his biggest threat. Semmy's getting old. Saki's great, but IMO Ghita's got his number. He can't answer Danny's length.

Lascenko wasn't much for him last time, but he's a bit improved too. I don't hate the rematch....Saki and Semmy are both better, but hey it ain't complete can.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum