GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner Empty Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:34 pm
Posted on June 2, 2014

Member of the main battlefield in the tournament pm M-1 Challenge 49 Battle in the Mountains Abdurahimov Shamil, who will battle against ex-champion organization heavyweight  in an interview mixfight.ru spoke about his plans and preparation for this fight

Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner B8615e78482ae0e

Shamil, tell us a little about yourself. As you come into MMA? What other sports do? Where to start?

Like any kid, I loved watching movies with Bruce Lee, Van Damme, and all your favorite Jackie Chan. This gave me the impetus to continue to engage in martial arts. Boxing, wrestling, grappling .... To be honest, I was doing all kinds. Started with boxing, then engaged in Wushu Sanda. But as you know, the pinnacle of martial arts is MMA. And except in MMA myself more in no idea.

Do you have enough rich fighting experience. Please tell us about your most memorable fights and the strongest contenders.

For me, all the fights were important and memorable. I do not share his rivals on the strengths and weaknesses, they were worthy opponents. But the most weighty fighters were at a tournament in Abu Dhabi.

Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner 25889

What do you know about your opponent Kenny Garner? Can highlight the strengths and weaknesses? Whether looked his last fight in which he was defeated Kostya deaf? What can you say about the actions of Kenny?

Good fighter, experienced. I know that until the last defeat, he defeated all the Russian MMA fighters. Strengths and weaknesses of the opponent will not call. At the moment, I see no reason to tell all about their observations. Fight with Kostya looked. I do not like to give an assessment of how who fought. The best man win. Glukhov was prepared better.

Tell us a little about the process of preparation for the tournament. Where exercise, what aspects tightens, with whom sparringuetes. How much time do you usually need to get ready for battle?
To fight I trained very hard. All functional and wrestling training was held in Khasavyurt club "Fighting Eagle" with great sparring partners such as the Muslim Makhmudov Kurban Ibragimov, Abdullah, Mohammed Habib and Isaev. Previously, I always prepared to fight my younger brother Magomed Abdurahimov also active MMA fighter. But this time he prevented the injury, and he could not take part in my preparation. huge role in motivation and finding strength to conquer new heights in sports gives my personal trainer Atay Mammaev. To prepare me enough for two months of regular training.

Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner Shamil-abdurahimov

Kenny Garner angry because he recently black strip of three defeats. What do you respond to his rage?

In his fury, I will answer this way: "left-right". You know that.

Can give a prediction for the fight?

I never make predictions. But I know it will be a good, honest, men fight.

Did you follow any diet? Tell us a little about your power mode.
My diet - more than meat, the better. Diet is this: in the morning before jogging big mountain Dagestan tablespoon honey stir in warm water, I drink and I go to workout. Then somewhere to an hour - a dense dinner. And at eight o'clock I have dinner.

Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner 53_497

Are you ready to fight for the championship belt M-1?

At any time of the day and night I'm ready.

What, in addition to MMA, you do? What are you doing in your spare time?

Now I'm busy just MMA. Free time I have almost no, since I became a father of two little girls. All my free time I dedicate to them.

http://www.mixfight.ru/mma/interviews/2014/6/2/Shamil_Abdurakhimov_s_Kenny_Garnerom_budet_khoroshiy_chestny/
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner Empty Re: Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 am
the pinnacle of martial arts is MMA. And except in MMA

Well.said buddy
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner Empty Re: Shamil Abdurahimov interview for upcoming M-1 Challenge 49/Battle in the Mountains fight vs Kenny Garner

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:29 am
fka wrote:the pinnacle of martial arts is MMA. And except in MMA

Well.said buddy

It's a google translation and they way Russian is spoken does not relate well when translated word for word.

Said well buddy.  Laughing 
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:03 am
Don't care pinnacle of martial arts is mma
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:35 pm
Would be cool to see him take out Garner. Been hoping Shamil would go to M-1 for a while.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum