GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass

+13
TehPackage
Rizin=PRIDEFC
fka
Sonatine
stu3ufc
God of Thunder
JimGunn
TeamJohnPerretti
wekka
PRIDE4EVER
MR.WILLIE
iforgotmypassword
Adax
17 posters
Go down
Adax

Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass Empty Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 pm
Jun 5, 2014     Posted  by Invicta FC    
 INVICTA FC NEWS
UFC FIGHT PASS SIGNS HISTORIC CONTENT DEAL WITH INVICTA FC
This is a historic multi-year, multi-event deal. When we launched UFC FIGHT PASS last Christmas, we said that we would never rest in bringing the best value to our subscribers. The addition of live and archived Invicta programming is going to be of enormous interest to our existing subscribers and bring in new subscribers, too.” – UFC Fight Pass chief content officer Marshall Zelaznik

The Ultimate Fighting Championship and Invicta Fighting Championships are excited to announce that UFCFIGHTPASS.com, the UFC’s digital streaming service, is now the exclusive digital broadcaster of the world’s leading all-female MMA organization.

UFC FIGHT PASS chief content officer Marshall Zelaznik said: “This is a historic multi-year, multi-event deal. When we launched UFC FIGHT PASS last Christmas, we said that we would never rest in bringing the best value to our subscribers. The addition of live and archived Invicta programming is going to be of enormous interest to our existing subscribers and bring in new subscribers, too.”

He added: “UFC FIGHT PASS already has subscribers in over 155 countries, which is a huge platform the Invicta athletes. Invicta fighters are now sharing the same stage as elite UFC fighters like Alexander Gustafson, Conor McGregor, Cung Le and Michael Bisping. For any UFC fans that haven’t seen these women compete before – I guarantee they will be blown away when they see what Invicta is all about.”

Invicta FC president Shannon Knapp said: “This is a great day for my company. Since the start of Invicta, I’ve been committed to providing the biggest and best possible platform for women athletes and, with this distribution deal with UFC FIGHT PASS, Invicta will reach the most passionate MMA fans, wherever they are in the world.”

In addition to every upcoming Invicta event screening live, the entire Invicta archive will be made available anytime, anywhere, on UFC FIGHT PASS.

That means subscribers will be able to check out fights featuring talents like atomweight world champion Michelle Waterson and flyweight title-holder Barb Honchak, as well as Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos, former Strikeforce champ Marloes Coenen and early-career fights of UFC stars like Alexis Davis, Cat Zingano and Liz Carmouche.

The Invicta FC library joins the libraries of PRIDE FC, Strikeforce, WEC, WFA, EliteXC, Affliction Entertainment and the UFC on UFCFIGHTPASS.com.

Invicta will be announcing the first event to be screened on UFCFIGHTPASS.com shortly.

Knapp said: “We are targeting a late-summer event, headlined by a world title fight. This is an historic event for myself, the company and my athletes, and every one of them is going to want to be on this first card.”

http://invictafc.com/ufc-fight-pass-signs-historic-content-deal-with-invicta-fc/

FEEDER LEAGUE GARBAGE WANNABE ZUFFAFORCE INVICTA

Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 722753432 Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 722753432 Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 722753432 Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 722753432 Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 722753432 Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 722753432 Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 722753432 Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 722753432 Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 722753432
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass Empty Re: Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:21 pm
lol, garbage
MR.WILLIE

Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass Empty Re: Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:22 pm
Wtf? Horrible news! They loose their roster to them, they have to be owned by zuffa
Adax

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:23 pm
Invicta has good fighters that the UFC will cherry pick soon, I just hate Invicta as an organization and Shanon Knapp is a fucking joke.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:25 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:Invicta has good fighters that the UFC will cherry pick soon, I just hate Invicta as an organization and Shanon Knapp is a fucking joke.

I agree my friend
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:26 pm
zuffa wmma is the worst wmma ive ever seen. Smackgirl > Zuffa
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:51 am
hahahahaha hope Shannon Knapp enjoys the fucking unemployment line she will be there soon enough when the UFC decides they don't want them anymore!

Further more to me this is concrete proof that Zuffa owned Invicta all along, I think maybe the federal trade commission needs to be alerted.
wekka
wekka

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:21 am
An octagon, an emphasis on pink, and the rebranding to WUFC soon to follow.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:27 am
More Zuffa mma.....  Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 2258216839 
JimGunn
JimGunn

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:54 am
I saw this announcement earlier today and on every other MMA forum the reaction was almost universally positive. I knew it wasn't going to go over well here, lol. I think it's interesting. I never watched Invicta before except one time they had a free stream due to technical difficulties. But I'll definitely watch their next show since it's included in Fight Pass.

It can lead to a potential women's MMA superfight if Cybrog can show that she can make 135 lbs. and compete at Bantamweight on the late summer Invicta FC show supposedly coming up, maybe even winning the Invicta FC Bantamweight belt in the process. The UFC would have to have her fight Ronda Rousey in that case.

And everyone, whether Zuffa hater, Zuffa shill or just plain MMA fan wants to see that fight, right?
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:01 am
PRIDE4EVER wrote:hahahahaha hope Shannon Knapp enjoys the fucking unemployment line she will be there soon enough when the UFC decides they don't want them anymore!

Further more to me this is concrete proof that Zuffa owned Invicta all along, I think maybe the federal trade commission needs to be alerted.
Yeah it can´t get more obvious than this.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:05 am
JimGunn wrote:I saw this announcement earlier today and on every other MMA forum the reaction was almost universally positive. I knew it wasn't going to go over well here, lol. I think it's interesting. I never watched Invicta before except one time they had a free stream due to technical difficulties. But I'll definitely watch their next show since it's included in Fight Pass.

It can lead to a potential women's MMA superfight if Cybrog can show that she can make 135 lbs. and compete at Bantamweight on the late summer Invicta FC show supposedly coming up, maybe even winning the Invicta FC Bantamweight belt in the process. The UFC would have to have her fight Ronda Rousey in that case.

And everyone, whether Zuffa hater, Zuffa shill or just plain MMA fan wants to see that fight, right?
Personally I´m hoping Zuffa gets some serious competition instead of all these feeder leagues. I still got my hopes up that DEEP Jewels will become the biggest place for wmma.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:15 am
Golden Age wrote:
JimGunn wrote:I saw this announcement earlier today and on every other MMA forum the reaction was almost universally positive. I knew it wasn't going to go over well here, lol. I think it's interesting. I never watched Invicta before except one time they had a free stream due to technical difficulties. But I'll definitely watch their next show since it's included in Fight Pass.

Personally I´m hoping Zuffa gets some serious competition instead of all these feeder leagues. I still got my hopes up that DEEP Jewels will become the biggest place for wmma.

Yeah Jim the other forums are not paying attention. Since zuffa has focused on wmma they only have put on 6 fights in 6 months this year. Now it's almost a guarantee if you're not fighting for a belt and you're a woman you are stuck on shit pass tv. A place where fighters have admitted to losing money fighting on.

Meanwhile DEEP JEWELS had a successful IPPV and has run regular shows all during this dark time for Invicta. Crowning legit champs like Ham Seo Hee and Hashi. With Seo Hee already defending her belt.

Zuffa has been nothing but bad news for wmma fighters unless you are Rounder.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:49 am
now UFC pretty much own WMMA now

this is a monopoly
Sonatine
Sonatine

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:38 am
I hope Knapp is happy about joining Coker in the unemployment line 2 years from now.

Here's the reality:
Zoofa will absorb all of the weight classes (105 - 145) in 2 years time, and they'll give the final champions of Invicta UFC belts as gifts. Zoofa will further continue to oversaturate their product.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 pm
On one hand its good for invicta as ufc fight pass is a bigger platform but its the point that this is just a confirmation that ufc has been ghost operating invicta.

Its sad really wmma being smothered in its prime evolution by a greedy company.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:58 pm
So that explains http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/ufc-acquires-11-fighters-from-invicta-fc-launches-womens-strawweight-division-with-tuf-20

Invicta matchmaker Julie Kedzie fights in UFC while Couture cant by in corner of his son.

Zuffa runs UFC, WSOF and Invicta!!!

So Janet Martin left Invica at end of October and UFC bought fighters in Decemner... (2013) you know what I think!
JimGunn
JimGunn

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:01 pm
[quote="iforgotmypassword"]
Golden Age wrote:

Yeah Jim the other forums are not paying attention. Since zuffa has focused on wmma they only have put on 6 fights in 6 months this year. Now it's almost a guarantee if you're not fighting for a belt and you're a woman you are stuck on shit pass tv. A place where fighters have admitted to losing money fighting on.

Meanwhile DEEP JEWELS had a successful IPPV and has run regular shows all during this dark time for Invicta. Crowning legit champs like Ham Seo Hee and Hashi. With Seo Hee already defending her belt.

If you're a female MMA fighter and you're fighting in Invicta you're going to be seen worldwide on UFC Fight Pass by orders of magnitude more people- especially in North America and Europe- than you would if you were fighting on Deep Jewels next iPPV card. And that doesn't include the female prospects that the UFC is grooming like Alexis Davis, Jessica Eye, Bethe Correia, Jessamyn Duke and others who were seen on Fox Sports 1 or PPV. I think it's good that there are more opportunities for female fighters everywhere. Give this deal a chance, I'm pretty certain it's going to result in a lot more WMMA fights being shown on Fight Pass and the UFC's various tv platforms.

TehPackage
TehPackage

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:15 pm
I think I will buy fight pass now....

Not!

Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 980314008 
I really dont like womens MMA tbh.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:03 pm
[quote="JimGunn"]
iforgotmypassword wrote:
Golden Age wrote:

If you're a female MMA fighter and you're fighting in Invicta you're going to be seen worldwide on UFC Fight Pass by orders of magnitude more people- especially in North America and Europe- than you would if you were fighting on Deep Jewels next iPPV card. And that doesn't include the female prospects that the UFC is grooming like Alexis Davis, Jessica Eye, Bethe Correia, Jessamyn Duke and others who were seen on Fox Sports 1 or PPV. I think it's good that there are more opportunities for female fighters everywhere. Give this deal a chance, I'm pretty certain it's going to result in a lot more WMMA fights being shown on Fight Pass and the UFC's various tv platforms.

Perhaps you missed the part about Fight Pass fighters losing money. That means they are paying to fight on Fight Pass. Pretty sure any female fighter could already pay to fight somewhere.

And the only way you are correct is if fight pass is seen more than ustream or youtube fights. Which is probably not even close to being true.

Im not giving anything zuffa related a chance. You know why? Because I have already seen Pride, WEC, Strikeforce die. Im not stupid.

And shit pass has horrible security with passwords in clear text. Have fun giving your Credit Card to Russian hackers.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:59 pm
Sad Day For MMA 
 Invicta FC Signs Deal With UFC Fight Pass 129232768 
Im Pretty Sure that Titan Fc will be the next Feeder League to go on fight pass.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:41 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:

Really? Can someone send me a link or something? How can I watch Jewels? Since it became blindingly obvious that Invicta was a part of Zoofa I have been blacklisting Invicta. But I still would like to watch a WMMA league like Jewels.
JimGunn
JimGunn

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:43 pm
Kingfedor wrote:Sad Day For MMA 
Im Pretty Sure that Titan Fc will be the next Feeder League to go on fight pass.

Why would you think that? Titan FC signed a deal with CBS within the last year and have held two fight cards on CBSSports.com (prelims) and the CBS Sports channel so far.  If the UFC is looking for any more promotions to put on Fight Pass, they will most likely be looking for organizations that don't have a tv deal at all or at least not one in North America.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:17 am
Hamilcar wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:

Really? Can someone send me a link or something? How can I watch Jewels? Since it became blindingly obvious that Invicta was a part of Zoofa I have been blacklisting Invicta. But I still would like to watch a WMMA league like Jewels.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/47698591/buyticket

I didnt make a thread because most here do not enjoy wmma. I only follow Jwmma and kwmma myself.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:18 am
JimGunn wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:Sad Day For MMA 

Why would you think that? Titan FC signed a deal with CBS within the last year and have held two fight cards on CBSSports.com (prelims) and the CBS Sports channel so far.  If the UFC is looking for any more promotions to put on Fight Pass, they will most likely be looking for organizations that don't have a tv deal at all or at least not one in North America.

Invicta had a tv deal in NA. Fight Network in Canada and a tv deal in asia on Samurai TV. You cant really expect wmma to be on more mainstream channels.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum