GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Post-UFC144 interview: Hunto a man of few words. His fist do the talking Empty Post-UFC144 interview: Hunto a man of few words. His fist do the talking

Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:33 pm
Quite confidence is something lacking in the new breed. Hunto's will continue silence more of the new-era HW ultimate fighters. Smile

On another note, Ariel is a terrible interviewer. You should not ask close-ended 'yes/no' questions. Possibly the worst journalist anywhere today. Even though Hunt is not the most talkative here, Ariels interviewing skill don't help the situation. In years past Mark has been bit more chatty in interviews. As well, who the f*** would say I'm Jewish or Christian or Muslim while interviewing someone else even if the subject made a religious reference??? WTF?

Wolfman
Wolfman

Post-UFC144 interview: Hunto a man of few words. His fist do the talking Empty Re: Post-UFC144 interview: Hunto a man of few words. His fist do the talking

Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 pm
Yeah he makes some stupid questions. Hunt is not easy to interview and he seems to not know how to improvise well. Low blow that KFC thing he said too. Laughing
Wolfman
Wolfman

Post-UFC144 interview: Hunto a man of few words. His fist do the talking Empty Re: Post-UFC144 interview: Hunto a man of few words. His fist do the talking

Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 pm
Other interviews

^

The guy's so badass he asked Dana if he could fight next week. Laughing
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm
Zombie Ariel makes me sick.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:44 pm
Wolfman wrote:Other interviews

^

Interviewer: Dana said your in the mix for the title. What's your feeling on that?

Hunto: Well, I couldn't even get my picture on this poster. You know what I mean. A third fight (win) for me and I didn't even get my picture in there.

How stupid could Zuffa be not too market Hunt's return to Japan. With all his K-1 fights there too he's gotta be just a big a star there as Rampage. Plus he looks like Sumo. These guys are idiots! There wasn't one thing they said in the press about Mark pre-fight and evidently they left him off all their marketing efforts in Japan.

Last edited by Dagwood on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:23 am
mark is more popular then page in japan.
Dorch
Dorch

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:27 am
Mark Hunt is the fighter dude
KSW
KSW

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:33 am
Dagwood wrote:

^

Interviewer: Dana said your in the mix for the title. What's your feeling on that?

Hunto: Well, I couldn't even get my picture on this poster. You know what I mean. A third fight (win) for me and I didn't even get my picture in there.

How stupid could Zuffa be not too market Hunt's return to Japan. With all his K-1 fights there too he's gotta be just a big a star there as Rampage. Plus he looks like Sumo. These guys are idiots! There wasn't one thing they said in the press about Mark pre-fight and evidently they left him off all their marketing efforts in Japan.

I understand if Hunt is pissed. Zuffa didn´t want him in the first place and now they won´t give him the attention he deserves. Hunt should fight for the DREAM or KSW title instead of Ultimate fighting.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:01 am

^

Hellwani is an absolutely horrible interviewer.

This other ones are a bit better.
KSW
KSW

Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:50 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Zombie Ariel makes me sick.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum