GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

ONE FC ANNOUNCES ‘RISE OF THE KINGDOM’ ON SEPT. 12 IN CAMBODIA(official discussion) Empty ONE FC ANNOUNCES ‘RISE OF THE KINGDOM’ ON SEPT. 12 IN CAMBODIA(official discussion)

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 pm
One Fighting Championship announced plans on Tuesday to make its promotional debut in Cambodia on Sep. 12.

Koh Pich Theatre in Cambodia’s capital of Phnom Penh will play host to the event entitled “Rise of the Kingdom.”

One FC officials have yet to announce any bouts for the card.

The Singapore-based organization’s expansion in Asia has been vast since staging its first event in 2011. Just last week the Victor Cui-led promotion announced plans to stage 10 events throughout mainland China in 2015.

First up for the largest MMA promotion in Asia is July’s One FC 18 "War of Dragons" pay-per-view, which features a welterweight matchup pitting Eric Kelly against Rob Lisita and a heavyweight tilt between Paul Cheng and Mahmoud Hassan.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/One-FC-Announces-Rise-of-the-Kingdom-on-Sept-12-in-Cambodia-69631
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

ONE FC ANNOUNCES ‘RISE OF THE KINGDOM’ ON SEPT. 12 IN CAMBODIA(official discussion) Empty Re: ONE FC ANNOUNCES ‘RISE OF THE KINGDOM’ ON SEPT. 12 IN CAMBODIA(official discussion)

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:43 pm
Looks like ONE FC wants to get them some pradal serey practitioners!  I love how diverse their roster is. Looking at their roster they already have five (unimpressive, 0-1) fighters from Cambodia.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

ONE FC ANNOUNCES ‘RISE OF THE KINGDOM’ ON SEPT. 12 IN CAMBODIA(official discussion) Empty Re: ONE FC ANNOUNCES ‘RISE OF THE KINGDOM’ ON SEPT. 12 IN CAMBODIA(official discussion)

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:22 am
It's good to see ONE FC going to new places. First Taiwan and now Cambodia. I know they've been teasing about going to new places so it's nice to see it happening.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:27 am
I'm probably too broke, but I'd love to attend this event.

I found some cheap flights out of Bangkok to Cambodia, and have wanted to make a trip of it.

Party in Bangkok for a couple days, hit up Cambodia, see some fights.

It probably won't happen, but it'd be well worth it if it did.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:37 pm
nodogoshi wrote:I'm probably too broke, but I'd love to attend this event.

I found some cheap flights out of Bangkok to Cambodia, and have wanted to make a trip of it.

I'm hoping the stars will align too for me to make it to one of their China events the next time I am in China.

ONE FC is the only MMA event that I have ever wanted to see in person. They actually put on great walkouts for all of the fighters. It would be exciting to be their while Lenna Hart shouts out fighter names and then get to see some real fights.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:59 am
Hamilcar wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:I'm probably too broke, but I'd love to attend this event.

I'm hoping the stars will align too for me to make it to one of their China events the next time I am in China.  

ONE FC is the only MMA event that I have ever wanted to see in person.  They actually put on great walkouts for all of the fighters.  It would be exciting to be their while Lenna Hart shouts out fighter names and then get to see some real fights.

I'll be spending basically the whole month of August in China.

I'm not sure if I'll get to see any combat sports while I'm there or not. You never know.
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:09 pm
ONE FC will crown its inaugural flyweight champion at ONE FC 20 in September.

Officials today announced that Geje Eustaquio (6-2) and Adriano Moraes (11-1) will fight for the first-ever ONE FC 125-pound championship.

“ONE FC 20: Rise of the Kingdom” takes place Sept. 12 at NagaWorld in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The event streams as an online pay-per-view in North America.

“(ONE FC 20) will feature a battle for the inaugural ONE FC flyweight world championship between Geje Eustaquio and Adriano Moraes,” ONE FC CEO Victor Cui stated. “This highly anticipated bout pits two of the best flyweights in the world against each other and promises a night of intense action and heart-thumping excitement.”

Eustaquio, a 25-year-old Filipino fighter, has won two straight and is 3-1 overall with ONE FC. Most recently, he followed a decision victory over Eugene Toquero with a decision win over Kentaro Watanabe at ONE FC 17 in June.

Moraes, a 25-year-old Brazilian and jiu-jitsu ace, made his ONE FC debut in November and suffered a split-decision defeat to Yusup Saadulaev. However, he’s 2-0 with the promotion in 2014 with submission victories over Yasuhiro Urushitani and Kosuke Suzuki.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum