GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Volkman vs WSOF  - Volkman gets released Empty Volkman vs WSOF - Volkman gets released

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:34 am
eXtv
eXtv

Volkman vs WSOF  - Volkman gets released Empty Re: Volkman vs WSOF - Volkman gets released

Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:07 pm
Abdel-Aziz is such a loathsome little cunt
wekka
wekka

Volkman vs WSOF  - Volkman gets released Empty Re: Volkman vs WSOF - Volkman gets released

Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:23 pm
This guy is a total twat.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:42 pm
Abdel-Aziz is the next big thing  What a Face 

Volkman vs WSOF  - Volkman gets released Ali-abdelaziz
nathanli

Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 pm
I agree that Abdel-Aziz opens his mouth too much, but in this instance it's Volkmann that's airing dirty laundry. Volkmann needs to shut up and stop burning bridges with promotions or he'll be unemployed.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:32 pm
i dont understand why WSOF would offer him less than 9k/9k to show? yeah sure its great they let him fight outside the org twice but still wtf?
nathanli

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:06 pm
I wonder if it was a matter of them offering him less money after losing to tj obrien. It's interesting that he was already scheduled to fight for mfc in October.
MR.WILLIE

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:30 pm
I can't defend neither of this guys, both big mouths, we all know what happened to volkmann for talking shit about the president of the USA!

They let him fight outside the show, after getting his ass kicked by firmino and winning the worst fight in wsof history against Beerbohm!

Also o'brien beat him outside the show!

Ithink that 6/6 is 2 much money for this man, not a fan of his style at all
MR.WILLIE

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:31 pm
nathanli wrote:I wonder if it was a matter of them offering him less money after losing to tj obrien. It's interesting that he was already scheduled to fight for mfc in October.

Yep, a month ago mfc announced him as a participant in October so don't know why is he talking shit
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:55 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:
nathanli wrote:I wonder if it was a matter of them offering him less money after losing to tj obrien. It's interesting that he was already scheduled to fight for mfc in October.

Yep, a month ago mfc announced him as a participant in October so don't know why is he talking shit

its nice to have all details in check. i hate Ali but Volkman is in the wrong here...plus he's boring as fuck
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum