GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

CroCop's next fights?(rumors from Croatia) Empty CroCop's next fights?(rumors from Croatia)

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:39 am
Igor Pokrajac as commentator for IGF 2(in Croatia) told that CroCop's next fight is in Wien December 6 for FFC against Nandor Guelmino.
There is also story that he is fighting for IGF before end of year.(published by FightSite owned by Orsat Zovko(CC manager)
And that he will get Glory title shoot soon probably next for Glory gold is Zimmerman then CC in 2015.
Also CC manager (owner of FFC) told that UFC will 99% come in Croatia(in 2015) with Stipe Miocic and rumor yesterday broke out that CC because of his win over Ishii is called back to UFC and should fight against Minotauro or Arlovski on UFC in Croatia .

Any way ... it will be interesting whatever happens...

Last edited by LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:10 am; edited 5 times in total
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

CroCop's next fights?(rumors from Croatia) Empty Re: CroCop's next fights?(rumors from Croatia)

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:42 am
Let´s hope Cro Cop stays away from UFC. FFC, IGF and Glory sounds good.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

CroCop's next fights?(rumors from Croatia) Empty Re: CroCop's next fights?(rumors from Croatia)

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:29 am
Yeah, hoping for IGF and Glory and FFC fights for CC.
wekka
wekka

Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:01 am
IGF needs to go full force and use Cro Cop exclusively in MMA.

I'm liking that fight with Zimmerman in Glory, too.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:10 pm
CC is looking how people expected in his first ufc run.

His kneese and hips are fully functioning you can see he's git swagger bak.

Honestly I wouldn't b hurt to see another ufc run so he could atleast perform at a higher level win or lose.

Fight with stipe is a bad match IMO give crocop big nog before nog retires.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:37 am
wekka wrote:IGF needs to go full force and use Cro Cop exclusively in MMA.

I'm liking that fight with Zimmerman in Glory, too.
Yeah he´s the champ and their biggest draw so they should do everything they can to keep him and use him on every event. I´m not into the Fujita rematch I heard about, I rather see Guram getting the titleshot or an Ishii rematch.

Inoki needs to go after Kharitonov if possible.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:19 am
Golden Age wrote:Let´s hope Cro Cop stays away from UFC. FFC, IGF and Glory sounds good.

this ^^^^^ Very Happy
Sonatine
Sonatine

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:38 pm
Cro Cop doesn't need zoofa. I hope he doesn't kowtow to all this BS and stays with GLORY and IGF.
fka
fka

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:19 pm
Igf should go hard for crocop as he is champ

Glory he has looked good but I think honestly would be dismantled by the top 5 but you never know Smile

Ffc he's part owner right? So him being igf champ and a good glory fighter brings a little love to ffc.I can see him garnering some good new talent or atleast getting more attention should he fight soon for them.

Unfortunately I could see crocop taking a ufc bid as he has stated before he wanted another run because he wasn't 100%.

No matter what he does I'd be happy fir him.

Should he go ufc hope they line up big nog,warmaster,rematch with boa constrictor,or mark hunt.
wekka
wekka

Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:15 pm
If Cro Cop fights Fujita like they originally planned, he's staying champion so they need to lock him down somehow while Guram and Ishii fight for the next shot.

Considering it's IGF, I wouldn't be surprised to see him lose the belt in a wrestling match if they aren't able to resign him.
fka
fka

Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:16 pm
^^^Honestly would make sense lol
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:13 am
wekka wrote:If Cro Cop fights Fujita like they originally planned, he's staying champion so they need to lock him down somehow while Guram and Ishii fight for the next shot.

Considering it's IGF, I wouldn't be surprised to see him lose the belt in a wrestling match if they aren't able to resign him.
CroCop's next fights?(rumors from Croatia) 3973136183
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum