GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

joe rogan says if jon jones was white he would be more popular Empty joe rogan says if jon jones was white he would be more popular

Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 pm
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/9/9/6125747/racism-joe-rogan-says-if-jon-jones-was-white-he-would-be-more-popular

WOW rogan raised the bar on stupidity with this one.....

Yeah cuz Anderson Silva needed to be white to be the most popular fighter in ufc history right....?

Jon would be popular if he wasn't a dirty fighter and wasn't a whiny bitch.

I LOVED Jones when he first came out while people rode machidas nuts I stated Jones would have the title.

Along the way he was humble and modest always picking apart his fights but then somewhere along the est he bought into his own hype.

He's arrogant and cocky and really doesn't make fans want to love him.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

joe rogan says if jon jones was white he would be more popular Empty Re: joe rogan says if jon jones was white he would be more popular

Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:55 pm
Can't wait to see DC knocking out Jon!
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

joe rogan says if jon jones was white he would be more popular Empty Re: joe rogan says if jon jones was white he would be more popular

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:33 pm
No Joe. If Jon was not a pretentious fake asshole then he would be more popular! So dumb

Last edited by PRIDE4EVER on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:35 pm
I used to like Jon Jones, too. But now he can't go through a fight without poking someone's eyes. He is a deliberate cheater (when he probably doesn't need to be). That is why I hate him.
Further, what is a UFC employee doing calling his viewers racist? This is the kind of leadership example you get from Dana White. Now his commentator is coming out calling Jones haters racists. Next Bruce Buffer will be calling Rousey haters sexists.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum