GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Dana being Dana - Says Carano was difficult to negotiate with Empty Dana being Dana - Says Carano was difficult to negotiate with

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:31 am
Dana White calls Gina Carano ‘the hardest human being we've ever dealt with’
By MMA Fighting Newswire on Sep 25 2014, 9:58p +

Speaking to media in Las Vegas on Thursday, UFC President Dana White referred to Carano as "the hardest human being we've ever dealt with."

"I didn't see it coming," White said (via FOX Sports). "I don't know, we'll see how these things play out. Just incredibly difficult. We've dealt with (Brock) Lesnar, Tito (Ortiz), Chuck (Liddell) was f--king king of the world, Ronda Rousey, we've pretty much done deals with everyone on Earth and she is the hardest f--king athlete we have ever dealt with.

"The problem is she allows herself to be handled by these Hollywood f--king idiots. It's absolutely crazy. We've had all the biggest superstars in the world. You're talking about a girl who hasn't fought in a while. Any time you deal with anyone in f--king Hollywood it's a joke. It's literally a joke, it's comical. You feel like you're in a Saturday Night Live skit. This can't be f--king real. In dealing with her people, I don't know if it can be done."

Carano and the UFC have reportedly been on the verge of reaching a deal throughout much of the past several months, but with tension mounting between the two sides, and Carano now scheduled to film two Hollywood movies before the end of 2014, a comeback for the 32-year-old appears to be growing more unrealistic by the day.

"I'm going to tell you what Lorenzo (Fertitta) said to me -- he said whatever you do, if you want this fight to happen, do not talk to her manager," White said. "That's what Lorenzo said to me. He said 'you will f--king go crazy, you will lose your mother---ing mind. If you want this to happen, please don't call this guy'. A few days ago Lorenzo was like 'it's probably time for you to call this guy'. That's how bad it's been. I'll leave it at that."

Rolling LMAO  Gina didnt wanna fight for peanuts I guess??
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Dana being Dana - Says Carano was difficult to negotiate with Empty Re: Dana being Dana - Says Carano was difficult to negotiate with

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:12 am
She got another movie deal and I'm sure wanted ufc to pay more for her to fight instead.

Dana is such an adolescent bully.....
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Dana being Dana - Says Carano was difficult to negotiate with Empty Re: Dana being Dana - Says Carano was difficult to negotiate with

Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:14 pm
Give Gina what she deserves or leave her alone. Just like Dana blamed Fedor and his management he does the same to everyone else who has integrity plus knows their value.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:41 pm
Dana is a doofus.
wekka
wekka

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:02 pm
Or how about not wasting your time with someone coming off a loss from four years ago?

Give me Cyborg or bore me to death.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:13 pm
wekka wrote:Or how about not wasting your time with someone coming off a loss from four years ago?

Give me Cyborg or bore me to death.

I didnt think Carano was serious about coming back. I think UFC's offer was a bit low. Maybe they should have offered 50k and a ppv % deal. because she is a big star I am sure she would have drawn
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:42 pm
Typical Dana.

Attacks insults anybody who has a decent lawyer/manager representing them.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:25 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Typical Dana.

Attacks insults anybody who has a decent lawyer/manager representing them.

Rolling LMAO Dana's just used to dealing with managers who look after their team mate on the side not hollywood agents
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:37 pm
Translation: "Gina didn't agree to letting me fuck her for the duration of the contract like Ronda does. Very difficult person to deal with!"
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:07 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Translation: "Gina didn't agree to letting me fuck her for the duration of the contract like Ronda does. Very difficult person to deal with!"

I think it's more likely that Ronda's doin' the pitching and dfw is doing the catching on that one.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:48 pm
yep. rhonda is totally strapping one on to stick it in dane
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum