GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week Empty Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week

Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:49 pm
Very Happy

Who would have thought. Thanks dudes. Let's keep this thing going. I think we have so much potential. Keep up the good work.

Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week 4178444241
Adax

Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week Empty Re: Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week

Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:56 pm
Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week 1387363171

this place has a solid sense of productivity, i'm honored to be apart of it gents!
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week Empty Re: Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 pm
p4p #1 MMA Forum
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 pm
It is nice going to a forum and not having it be 95% trolls and retarded people. Who would have thought? An MMA forum where you can actually just talk about MMA.
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 pm
Thank you guys for beeing awesome mma fans! I read through some threads at other forums today and I felt how much better our forum is.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:17 pm
Thank you Johan for starting this!
Adax

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:18 pm
yeah the true credit should given to Johan for putting this place together! can't thank you enough man!

Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week 469908358
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 pm
We run this together

Just wanted to say thanks for the non-toxic pleasant MMA forum experience this past week 469908358
bellend
bellend

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:00 pm
Yes, refreshing to open a thread and find actual coherent sentences or even paragraphs therein instead of silly pictures or three word attempts at humour.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 pm
BSL should sign up if he already hasn't. We should keep on recruiting good fellas. Keep up the good work , I'm honored to be a part of it. It can only grow bigger but we have to nip the buds and take extra good care of this weed plant we are growing here lol.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:32 pm
This forum is really great. I really enjoyed it so far.

I still read TT and other places but the trolls make everything very boring. Some threads i felt like i was in a mentally handicapped room or something because the trolls are so damn annoying and unfunny and they're usually in every thread. I can't understand it, seriously.

Anyway, i hope the best for all forums, but this one has a very strong and legit team that won't let anything bad happen.

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:44 pm
Tack johan for det nya underbara forumet!
Thanks Johan for the new great forum!
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:Tack johan for det nya underbara forumet!

This is why you were cut from Team Takeover. The U.S fans are tired of non-English speaking fighters. Your post fight interviews kills buyrates.
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:56 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:Tack johan for det nya underbara forumet!
Very Happy How come you´re so good at swedish?
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:57 pm
Thanks Dagwood for making this place look awesome
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum