GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sergei Kharitonov vs Kenny Garner full fight Video - M-1 Challenge 53 Сергей Харитонов - Кенни Гарнер Empty Sergei Kharitonov vs Kenny Garner full fight Video - M-1 Challenge 53 Сергей Харитонов - Кенни Гарнер

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:46 am

Adax

Sergei Kharitonov vs Kenny Garner full fight Video - M-1 Challenge 53 Сергей Харитонов - Кенни Гарнер Empty Re: Sergei Kharitonov vs Kenny Garner full fight Video - M-1 Challenge 53 Сергей Харитонов - Кенни Гарнер

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:56 pm
Nice back and forth fight! Deuce should've let go with the ground and pound in that first round, rather than mess around trying to get a choke or crank or w/e he was doing. If he had that energy spent on the mat for the stand up I think he would've fared better. Sergei looked like a beast in that second round though!
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sergei Kharitonov vs Kenny Garner full fight Video - M-1 Challenge 53 Сергей Харитонов - Кенни Гарнер Empty Re: Sergei Kharitonov vs Kenny Garner full fight Video - M-1 Challenge 53 Сергей Харитонов - Кенни Гарнер

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:32 pm
Does Sergei even train his ground game these days? LOL. Decent fight. Both guys were gassed as hell though so it wasn't too pretty. Garner is pretty tough to take all those Sergei hammers.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:37 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Does Sergei even train his ground game these days? LOL. Decent fight. Both guys were gassed as hell though so it wasn't too pretty. Garner is pretty tough to take all those Sergei hammers.
Garners chin is strong as iron. I hope to see Sergei get the titleshot agsint Tybura.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:24 pm
What was Garner and Sergei doing in the first round? It's embarrassing how easily Garner got full mount. And then Garner did nothing with it. He was just doing a pressure, head squeeze thing. That is fine to inflict pain, but it is not a submission. It is there to make him move for the submission.

I like the cornering at 11:49. That is something you can only do in a ring, and I do miss it with the cage. Sergei almost had a TKO there, too. It's clever how Garner pushed his way out. It's exchanges like that that show why I like MMA over kickboxing. If you get cornered (only possible in a ring or the non-existent cage with real corners) you have other options than to stand there and exchange punches.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum