GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Bibiano Fernandes vs Dae Hwan Kim Fight Video (Finish) - ONE FC 23 Empty Bibiano Fernandes vs Dae Hwan Kim Fight Video (Finish) - ONE FC 23

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:31 am

Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Bibiano Fernandes vs Dae Hwan Kim Fight Video (Finish) - ONE FC 23 Empty Re: Bibiano Fernandes vs Dae Hwan Kim Fight Video (Finish) - ONE FC 23

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:12 pm
This is why I love MMA. Look at DHK raining downward elbows onto Fernades' neck and spine. I can't count how many times I have heard martial artists call that a lethal move. It is why it is banned in the UFC. But look!!!! Fernades didn't get paralyzed or die!!! Instead he just rubbed the back of his head thinking that is where those elbows he didn't feel hit him in a feint effort to show he was hurt and DHK needed to be yellow carded.

On another note: Look at the confetti!!!!!!! That is the way to celebrate a champion's victory!!!
westcott123
westcott123

Bibiano Fernandes vs Dae Hwan Kim Fight Video (Finish) - ONE FC 23 Empty Re: Bibiano Fernandes vs Dae Hwan Kim Fight Video (Finish) - ONE FC 23

Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:51 am
This is why its good we got one fc zuffa will never have these rules in their org we know why if they did mma critics will come out of the wood works they will say someone will be killed or injured or paraylised even thought thats never happened i even tried to search and see if i could find anything about a fighter dying under these rules i havent
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 am
they where at the end of the fight of a fernandes  vs aoki super fight who people got my vote is bibiano
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum