GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock

+9
Aunt Red
Heretic
nhbnews
CDF47
God of Thunder
TeamJohnPerretti
Rizin=PRIDEFC
backdoor to zuffa
stu3ufc
13 posters
Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock  Empty Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:19 pm
Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock  B-yiv510
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock  Empty Re: Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 pm
LMAO
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock  Empty Re: Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:14 pm
LOL

this is THE BEST bum fight ever!

Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock  3077217049

Last edited by LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:23 pm
Lets get rid of tournaments and have freak show fights between two guys who are way past their primes

This is the future of the sport
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:43 pm
I was a little excited about the Kimbo comeback but this is pathetic.

When the fight was originally set up in Elite XC it was an ok match...but in 2015 it's a joke.

Bring back Bjorn.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:47 pm
Did they have to bring in 20 years past prime Ken? Kimbo vs Minowaman or Pudzilla would have been cooler.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:24 pm
Hope Ken makes it to the cage this time. Was crazy how there first fight was cancelled.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 pm
^ Yeah. This was the matchup that lead to EliteXC's death. Ken gets cut warming up on fight night. Seth comes in and deads both Kimbo and EliteXC. Hilarious. I hope Bellator has Seth on stand-by just in case.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:07 pm
If Ken pulls out, maybe he's on standby: Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock  Hqdefault
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:43 pm
Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock  Shamro10
Heretic
Heretic

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:17 pm
ridiculous match up
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:08 pm
Heretic wrote:ridiculous match up

Bellator is turning into TNA where it became all about Hulk Hogan and the well known guys over the up coming prospects.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:32 pm
lol

RIP Bellator
Adax

Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 pm
Bellator announces Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock  2510072542
fatty
fatty

Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:30 pm
cmon its a ufc hall of famer isn't it..? BOW DOWN TO THIS MATCH UP ! didn't this fight get set up before..? I ...never mind.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 pm
I'm close to being done with Bellator. This is ridiculous. Can't imagine this happening in any other sport.

Coker's hands are tied. The brass at SPIKE want ratings only and have no want for legitimacy to their main competition. This is worse than being B-league. 3A baseball teams don't bring a 60 year old Nolan Ryan out of retirement just for his name value. It makes a mockery out of serious sports competition.

I'm thinking SPIKE may have gotten an ultimatum from above at VIACOM. "Either MMA becomes a real profit center or it's gone. No more losing money, that's it!" Could 'not' be more clear with this.

I  also refuse to watch any more American mediocre-skilled, cage-humping, zero-striking-technique, non-submission attempting pieces of crap. That goes for the UFC or anywhere else. I'm through.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:19 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:^ Yeah. This was the matchup that lead to EliteXC's death. Ken gets cut warming up on fight night. Seth comes in and deads both Kimbo and EliteXC. Hilarious. I hope Bellator has Seth on stand-by just in case.

Yeah for real hopefully Seth is there. Was a strange day in MMA and which definitely hurt EliteXC.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:34 pm
Dagwood wrote:I'm close to being done with Bellator. This is ridiculous. Can't imagine this happening in any other sport.

Coker's hands are tied. The brass at SPIKE want ratings only and have no want for legitimacy to their main competition. This is worse than being B-league. 3A baseball teams don't bring a 60 year old Nolan Ryan out of retirement just for his name value. It makes a mockery out of serious sports competition.

I'm thinking SPIKE may have gotten an ultimatum from above at VIACOM. "Either MMA becomes a real profit center or it's gone. No more losing money, that's it!" Could 'not' be more clear with this.

I  also refuse to watch any more American mediocre-skilled, cage-humping, zero-striking-technique, non-submission attempting pieces of crap. That goes for the UFC or anywhere else. I'm through.

damn!

When Bjorn left I knew it was gonna be bad ....but not this bad....not Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock BAD!

The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:36 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:^ Yeah. This was the matchup that lead to EliteXC's death. Ken gets cut warming up on fight night. Seth comes in and deads both Kimbo and EliteXC. Hilarious. I hope Bellator has Seth on stand-by just in case.

That was one of my most vivid memories of MMA, mainly because it is the fastest fight to hit youtube, ever. It was such a pain to have fight cards a week after they happened on youtube, this one had multiple uploads under 15 minutes after the fact. I know it's so cliche to say "wow i cant believe it was so long ago" but that applies here because of how well I remember it. Most other MMA memories are pretty foggy for me, so I'm not surprised they were years ago.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum