GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fedor Emelianenko: "I can see the mistakes that Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos use to make. But Russian fighters don't want my help" Empty Fedor Emelianenko: "I can see the mistakes that Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos use to make. But Russian fighters don't want my help"

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:07 pm
Fedor Emelianenko: "I can see the mistakes that Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos use to make. But Russian fighters don't want my help" Mma_sd_emelianenko_576

In my childhood every boy attended some sports club. It could be one week or month, but almost all of my friends and class-mates were going into some section. I always wanted to be stronger. Guys who were training boxing, karate, judo – they were always well-known.

I went to my first sport section because of my mother and my first coach – they were both teachers in one gymnasium. And he invited me to become his student. When he got spare time – he taught children sambo and judo. That was how it all had begun. Since that time Alexander Michkov and Vladimir Voronov were my head coaches. There were a lot of guys who became my friends.

And even after I finished my career the guys who were training with me still become champions.

It may be not too good to tell this about myself, but I was always training at my best. My coach was so-called “killer-coach”. What does it mean? It means that when you work hard and finish your training session without any powers left, your coach comes and forces you to make another 10 or 20 pull-ups or something like that. That makes 50-60 times more a week. And after 1 year you can be more far ahead than anyone else. That’s why I tried to train more than anyone else. I came earlier and left later than the others. That made the difference.

When I came to the fight I tried to do everything that depends on me. Well, there were some fighters who were stronger than me in certain moments. What to say? I think I should go through that. It was difficult period of my life and I’m grateful to my close ones, who were supporting me. I had many problems with my family, my wife Marina was pregnant and we had problems with her health and also with medical help.

Since that time Marina already moved in her own direction, and I came together again with my first wife – Kseniya, who was nearby when I started my career and became champion. She was always beside myself and supported me when I fought with Mirko Cro Cop.

I’m happy now because I feel there’s someone close nearby, who will support me no matter what the result is.

Japan is completely genuine country. It is totally different from America. They always respect the fighters, both winners and losers. They loved fighters for some qualities known only by them. Each fighter had his own fans who loved him no matter won he or lost.

Pride had the best ever event organisation. I never watched any promotion to organise event better than Japans.  But anyway, even after the fight ends, I was eager to run back home, because I was missing my family so much. But I think Russian person is always missing his homeland. It doesn’t have anything to do with relation that he gets in abroad. When the fight is over I wanted to come back home.

Russia is our homeland, it is our Motherland.

When I was coming from “Rings” to “PRIDE” they named me “The Last Emperor”. I tried to explain many times that Russian Emperor was in fact St. Nikolai the Second. And I didn’t like this nickname too much. But I couldn’t do anything with this. This nickname just stuck to me.

I can see that I could help many our guys. And more – I can see the mistakes that Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos use to make. Of course Velasquez is best in our time but I see his flaws. Still I can’t understand why our fighters can’t take what I could give them. Or they just don’t want to take it.

Many of our fighters consider them to be seasoned and experienced fighters. They reject my help many times. So I am only left to work with newcomers. It’s easier to work with them.

Of course now I’m official executive. Now I try to develop MMA in our regions. I try to do everything that depends on me. But no matter what I’m the person of sport. MMA is in my blood till the end
westcott123
westcott123

Fedor Emelianenko: "I can see the mistakes that Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos use to make. But Russian fighters don't want my help" Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko: "I can see the mistakes that Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos use to make. But Russian fighters don't want my help"

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:13 pm
it is hard to believe they don't want his help i mean hell even if i was a veteran i would gladly learns tips of the last emperor
fatty
fatty

Fedor Emelianenko: "I can see the mistakes that Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos use to make. But Russian fighters don't want my help" Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko: "I can see the mistakes that Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos use to make. But Russian fighters don't want my help"

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:34 am
I want to say curse these people who try to put this man down...but instead I wont. Instead I just pity those types of people because they are just envious or jealous. imo.

Fedor is a very rare person & still inspiring to me. It seems to me that Fedor is just trying to live a clean healthy life while every around him is just playing with their ass holes. I mean playing as ass holes....then again...maybe I got it right the first time. Rolling LMAO
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:11 pm
it amazing the people that are bitching on face book on the m1 global page because fedor said he can see holes in their game .  One person and does this make sense he said fedor is the goat but has fought c level fighters compared to the ufc ? how does that make sense Neutral
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:57 pm
fredo sux

nobody wants to learn from him because he lose in strikefart
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:32 pm
westcott123 wrote:it amazing the people that are bitching on face book on the m1 global page because fedor said he can see holes in their game .  One person and does this make sense he said fedor is the goat but has fought c level fighters compared to the ufc ? how does that make sense Neutral

Fedor Emelianenko: "I can see the mistakes that Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos use to make. But Russian fighters don't want my help" Dana_u10

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."
Adolf Hitler

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”
- Joseph Goebbels

fatty
fatty

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:25 am
your picture of dana lol!
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:18 am
fatty wrote:your picture of dana lol!

I made that from scratch a few years back when I was leading the military resistance against zuffa. Laughing It made it's rounds all over the zuffafied mma internet to the dismay of the zombie nation. I'm sure that BLAF had a devious chuckle when someone showed it to him. I know his mom liked it. She tweeted about it and retweeted it. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum