GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Womens Tennis > WmMa

+4
westcott123
stu3ufc
TeamJohnPerretti
iforgotmypassword
8 posters
Go down
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Womens Tennis > WmMa Empty Womens Tennis > WmMa

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:15 pm
Hmm which sport has real athletes competing? Not 37 year old gym teachers Womens Tennis > WmMa 3077217049

Active Prize money
1 United States Serena Williams $66,211,528
2 Russia Maria Sharapova $34,085,602
3 United States Venus Williams $30,559,904
4 Belarus Victoria Azarenka $24,383,209
5 Switzerland Martina Hingis $20,657,996
6 Denmark Caroline Wozniacki $19,516,161
7 Russia Svetlana Kuznetsova $18,391,784
8 Poland Agnieszka Radwańska $17,554,666
9 Czech Republic Petra Kvitová $17,367,445
10 Serbia Jelena Janković $16,901,548
11 Australia Samantha Stosur $14,207,799
12 Russia Vera Zvonareva $13,477,213
13 Serbia Ana Ivanovic $13,258,027
14 Russia Nadia Petrova $12,466,924
15 Italy Sara Errani $10,601,782
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Womens Tennis > WmMa Empty Re: Womens Tennis > WmMa

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:16 pm
Poor dopey Mcmann made 16k for her PPV main event
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:48 pm
Thanks to Zuffa being the lead company in mma..it has entrenched itself as a low class product with desperate competitors fighting for low amounts of prize money.

wmma is especially depressing

stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:15 pm
I am so fucking sick of WMMA being shoved down our throats

I don't want to fucking see it PEROID!

I don't care and the fights are low level garbage.

The only people who like WMMA are thirsty creeper white knights.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:40 pm
I only watch classy individuals compete. For a long time the classiest mma fighters were women. Like Megumi, Miku. Now Wmma has terrible role models and just terrible people in general.

Not long the entire UFC will be nothing but female. the UFC fans will love it.

Womens Tennis > WmMa 10383589_886883931372727_8590391687698760323_n
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:42 pm
stu3ufc wrote:I am so fucking sick of WMMA being shoved down our throats

I don't want to fucking see it PEROID!

I don't care and the fights are low level garbage.

The only people who like WMMA are thirsty creeper white knights.

yeah i agree with you wmma was alright when megumi fuji gina carrano and all the girls of smackgirl were fighting its sucks now ronda is the face of it and your right its attracted a bunch of creepy fucking white knights .
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:44 pm
MMA fans that love wmma are into getting fucked with strap ons by chicks. Weird shit. Im not down with that. A woman should be classy and have manners. Their bodies are meant to carry child and raise families. Their bodies did NOT evolve to dominate other males.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm
I agree....the Zuffa fan base is full of low class people but wmma Zuffa fan is the worst.

Full on creepy and pathetic.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:52 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:I agree....the Zuffa fan base is full of low class people but wmma Zuffa fan is the worst.

Full on creepy and pathetic.

White Knight cuckolds.

I never looked at Megumi sexually. She never presented herself as that. I loved her skill set and Megumi carried herself with Bushido spirit.
fatty
fatty

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:57 pm
I have female family members that have been attacked & personally I believe female self defense is a big deal. Women should learn self defense & wmma shows very much so that females can fight & potentially defend them selves. When ever I try to speak about self defense for females I do try to encourage the ladies to check out Cris Cyborg fights just so they can see for them selves the possibilities.I have always enjoyed watching wmma even more than males who these days bitch talk at each other in front of cameras in order to promote their fights. Sadly a trend that is leaking into wmma. Having said all of that its painful to see that tennis players or other people who play with their balls all day get paid millions whilst some mma fighters get paid $1000 for a fight. Especially since the fucking promotion itself is actually worth BILLIONS !!

UFC VALUE...?

I really hope wmma continues but far FAR away from zuffa filth. The further away the better. They make wmma look trashy. imo.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:09 pm
Wmma should not be on PPV period. Unless they have great athletes that know how to fight. Keep Cat Zingano, Mcmann and Tate on Invicta. Zuffa can only promote ROnda by threatening other males saying Rona can beat them. That is how you know the sport of wmma has failed.

Women should be fighting other women. And no one should threaten another male unless you wantt to see that violence. I bet these cuckholds shut up real quick if we did ever see a severe beating put on a woman by a man.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm
Female tennis is awesome. I like womens combat sports and self defense techniques but there are better combat sports for women than mma. MMA is good training but if they want to compete tennis is a better choice.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:22 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:Wmma should not be on PPV period. Unless they have great athletes that know how to fight. Keep Cat Zingano, Mcmann and Tate on Invicta. Zuffa can only promote ROnda by threatening other males saying Rona can beat them. That is how you know the sport of wmma has failed.

Women should be fighting other women. And no one should threaten another male unless you wantt to see that violence. I bet these cuckholds shut up real quick if we did ever see a severe beating put on a woman by a man.

your'e right and besides we have seen what happens when a man and woman fight in a ring great example  lucia rijker best female p4p boxer/kickboxer at the time was beaten by a low level guy .same thing would happen to rousey .

Last edited by westcott123 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:57 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:MMA fans that love wmma are into getting fucked with strap ons by chicks. Weird shit. Im not down with that. A woman should be classy and have manners. Their bodies are meant to carry child and raise families. Their bodies did NOT evolve to dominate other males.

GOAT POST
fatty
fatty

Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:01 pm
Ian mcall is a self admitted douche. Some of you guys seem to dislike wmma not because of them showing self defense but because you think women just belong in kitchens. That's kinda lame yo.

Rousey vs a champion mma male fighter would be dangerous for her obviously but to her credit and to female fighters in general I believe they could defend them selves against a typical beer soaked flag waving ball game sucking street wandering male. After all not all males are men & especially not the likes of a Cain Velasquez or a Junior Dos Santos or any other champ. Most males are not a champion fighters but would still be a danger potentially to a female who never thought she should/could learn self defense. Self defense in what ever martial art is a worthy pursuit.
imo.
rezin
rezin

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:18 pm
^ The reason some here don't like wmma is not because they think women belong in kitchens,
but because mma is turning women into male tuf douches.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:35 pm
Wmma died with Miku and Megumi. Now we have ZUffa cage fighting with women

Womens Tennis > WmMa PXwvmcG
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:39 pm
rezin wrote:^ The reason some here don't like wmma is not because they think women belong in kitchens,
but because mma is turning women into male tuf douches.

I dont wanna see WMMA because I dont think they're as skilled or athletic as men..... people that like WMMA are bullshitting that they watch it for other than wanting to bang the female fighters
rezin
rezin

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:11 pm
^ Women tennis players are not as athletic as male tennis players but I'd rather watch the women play.

Can't say the same for mma.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:45 am
WMMA was a short fad for me. It died for me as soon as Invicta got put on FightPass. Maybe even before then. I'm not sure I like it anymore. I think before I kept hoping WMMA would turn into something as sexy looking as female fighters in Gong Fu movies. But, yeah, it just isn't the same thing.
I'm not against it. It just isn't that fun or interesting to watch anymore.

rezin wrote: Women tennis players are not as athletic as male tennis players but I'd rather watch the women play.

Can't say the same for mma.

Rezin's post is so full of truth.

I notice too, that the two greatest MMA fighters (St Pierre and Fedor) are both on record as not liking WMMA. That says something too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum