GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

WANDERLEI SILVA SAYS RONDA ROUSEY WOULDN’T LAST ONE ROUND WITH CRIS CYBORG Empty WANDERLEI SILVA SAYS RONDA ROUSEY WOULDN’T LAST ONE ROUND WITH CRIS CYBORG

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:52 pm
Last week, UFC president Dana White confirmed that Invicta FC featherweight champion Cris “Cyborg” Justino was, as rumored, under contract with Zuffa, the parent company of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Justino, who has been considered the women’s 145-pound world champion since defeating Gina Carano in 2009, has been aggressively seeking a catchweight bout against UFC women’s bantamweight titleholder Ronda Rousey.

A catchweight fight isn’t going to happen, however. If Cyborg wants to fight Rousey, she’s going to have to make 135 pounds. If the fight does eventually materialize, former Pride FC champion Wanderlei Silva doesn’t think Rousey will last a single round against Justino.

“I think Ronda is a really good fighter, but I think she don’t last the first round with Cyborg,” the Brazilian fighting legend recently told Submission Radio. “No. Never.”

While Silva is bias towards all things Brazilian, he says Rousey has never faced anyone like Justino.

“It’s different. She’s [Ronda] a really good fighter, but she’s never fought nobody like Cyborg. You know,” he said. “And she can’t run anymore. [If] you want to say you are the best in the world, you need to accept the fight and fight; and Cyborg is the best. I think she (Rousey) doesn’t stand the first round.”

‘Cyborg’ currently has plans to defend her featherweight belt at an Invicta FC event in Las Vegas during the UFC’s International Fight Week in July. Rousey has signed to fight Justino’s fellow Brazilian Bethe Correia in the UFC 190 main event on Aug. 1 in Rio de Janeiro.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/wanderlei-silva-says-ronda-rousey-wouldnt-last-one-round-with-cris-cyborg
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

WANDERLEI SILVA SAYS RONDA ROUSEY WOULDN’T LAST ONE ROUND WITH CRIS CYBORG Empty Re: WANDERLEI SILVA SAYS RONDA ROUSEY WOULDN’T LAST ONE ROUND WITH CRIS CYBORG

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:16 pm
Ronda would rather appear at wrestlemania and star in movies than go up 5lbs to face cyborg
westcott123
westcott123

WANDERLEI SILVA SAYS RONDA ROUSEY WOULDN’T LAST ONE ROUND WITH CRIS CYBORG Empty Re: WANDERLEI SILVA SAYS RONDA ROUSEY WOULDN’T LAST ONE ROUND WITH CRIS CYBORG

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:54 am
That is true I can imagine what the ronda fans are saying .yep the usual bullshit man ronda fans are like the Justin biebier or the one direction fans of mma .
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:46 pm
Rousey could submit Cyborg. But I think Cyborg is a heavy favorite.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:13 pm
This fight is never going to happen I wish we went back to the days when fighters didn't give a fuck about how much the person weighs and just fought .
megaronnie
megaronnie

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:27 pm
minowa would and could drop 30 pounds in less than a week and fight ronda and cyborg at once with one arm tied to his ankle.
sparkuri
sparkuri

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:14 pm
westcott123 wrote:That is true I can imagine what the ronda fans are saying .yep the usual bullshit man ronda fans are like the Justin biebier or the one direction fans of mma .

Ain't that the truth
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum