GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Minowaman vs. Alexander Schlemenko in Super Fight League 2 Empty Minowaman vs. Alexander Schlemenko in Super Fight League 2

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:11 am
KSW
KSW

Minowaman vs. Alexander Schlemenko in Super Fight League 2 Empty Re: Minowaman vs. Alexander Schlemenko in Super Fight League 2

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 pm
SFL is signing some good names. Minowa is P4P but I think heĀ“ll lose this fight. Duffee vs Grove will also be entertaining. Duffee has pretty good boxing by mma standards.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Minowaman vs. Alexander Schlemenko in Super Fight League 2 Empty Re: Minowaman vs. Alexander Schlemenko in Super Fight League 2

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:49 pm
Yeah, unfortunately i have to admit, Minowaman might lose this fight. Shlemenko is a beast and has what it takes to win. Hopefully aleks get the chance to fight Lombard next too, i really think a rematch would be awesome.

Grove vs Duffee will be interesting indeed but i'm with Grove in this one. Just don't like Duffee.

SFL is doing the right moves so far.
Adax

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 pm
a more dangerous fight for Schlemenko than i think you guys realize, this is one of those fights that hurts as a fan because i don't want either man to have to lose.

regardless mad respect for Minowa continuing to fight at his natural weight class against a very seasoned opponent. i think with the Kendall Grove fight Minowa was having to adjust to not being the faster man which he usually is against all those big boys he's trounced. Minowa will be more comfortable with the swifter flow of MW fights this time around but will still need to bring a more precision based approach to the combat because Storm is a very fast MW himself, way faster than Kendall Grove and if Minowa can't instigate any ground work than Storm is liable to light Minowa up big time.

someone is getting finished this fight and i really hope for no serious injury towards either competitor Minowaman vs. Alexander Schlemenko in Super Fight League 2 1735768787
KSW
KSW

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:39 pm
War Minowaman the heel hook master..