GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Smealinho Rama vs Blagoi Ivanov - WSOF 21: Fight Video Empty Smealinho Rama vs Blagoi Ivanov - WSOF 21: Fight Video

Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:34 am
The only fight out of America worth watching this year...

Smealinho Rama vs Blagoi Ivanov WSOF 21 Part 1

Smealinho Rama vs Blagoi Ivanov WSOF 21 Part 2

Smealinho Rama vs Blagoi Ivanov WSOF 21 Part 3
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Smealinho Rama vs Blagoi Ivanov - WSOF 21: Fight Video Empty Re: Smealinho Rama vs Blagoi Ivanov - WSOF 21: Fight Video

Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:58 am

Blagoi should be up fo comeback athlete of the century. I mean really!

The kid looked great his counter striking was killer. The rest of it was great too. This kid has great hand speed and real power form his jab to his big punches. The takedown in the 1st and the choke against his hips and belly was sick. Nice to see a world-class submission grappler actually do that in a fight in a America.

I think Blagoi has been studying his Sambo/MMA commrade quite closely. He showed here, like Fedor, that aggressive big combo's driving your opponent across the mat to crush him or TD wins fights . Overwhelming aggression takes out opponents in the cage, in the ring & in the wild. Great technique and power on top of that is hard to stop. This ends fights decisively and let's the time keeper, judges, ring card girls & referee go home early.

This f***ing endles one strike, one kick, maybe two in then retreat quickly back 8-10ft to set up again is a f***ing joke.  MMA in America now is bad fencing with no submissions. Hence my choice not to watch American fighters any more and almost all American organizations.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Smealinho Rama vs Blagoi Ivanov - WSOF 21: Fight Video Empty Re: Smealinho Rama vs Blagoi Ivanov - WSOF 21: Fight Video

Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:53 am
^I agree. Definitely comeback of the year
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:25 pm
Love ivanov glad he showed up this fight.

Wsof hw champ.....hey what you cant do in bellator.....you can do in wsof lol.

Ivanov will keep that belt i dont see anyone takibg it unless rama manages it.there hw roster is pretty thin.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:03 am
I can´t believe Bellator let Ivanov go.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:25 pm
^Yeah, that was a big loss.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum