GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your opinion, is MMA still alive???

+5
fka
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Dorch
Heretic
RussianTopTeam
9 posters
Go down
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

In your opinion, is MMA still alive??? Empty In your opinion, is MMA still alive???

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:21 pm
Please discuss what your thoughts are.
In my opinion, the sport of MMA died after PRIDE FC.
Sure, there are a few ex PRIDE FC fighters that still fight today but the energy and atmosphere along with the hype before every fight simply isn't the same.
Heretic
Heretic

In your opinion, is MMA still alive??? Empty Re: In your opinion, is MMA still alive???

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:26 pm
MMA is alive.... it's just not in the ufc

ONE is awesome
Dorch
Dorch

In your opinion, is MMA still alive??? Empty Re: In your opinion, is MMA still alive???

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:05 pm
I still like to watch some fellas in UFC like Hunt Werdum Arlovski Diaz Shogun

but otherwise yea, its pretty fucking dead

forgot to mention ONE FC is awesome Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:17 pm
MMA today is dead!

When UFC bought PRIDE it was fun some time because you had those PRIDE vs. UFC fights like Liddell vs, Rampage 2, Liddell vs. Wand, Nog vs. Couture and you had a new fighters like Evans and Machida and you had alternatives like Affliction, DREAM/Yarennoka, Strikeforce, so it was fun some time after PRIDE but sport is slowly but safely dying after PRIDE
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:09 am
Mma Is alive and tonight watchibg werdum beat tge shit out of cain made me happy i still watch.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:07 am
Combat sports is alive, that´s all that matters. I´m embarrassed about the sport of mma.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:36 am
MMA is still alive, just not what it use to be. Still hoping for the golden age to return with a big league in Japan with the ring and rules.

stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:00 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:Please discuss what your thoughts are.
In my opinion, the sport of MMA died after PRIDE FC.
Sure, there are a few ex PRIDE FC fighters that still fight today but the energy and atmosphere along with the hype before every fight simply isn't the same.

fights such as browne vs arlovski are fucking rare these days....UFC just saps the energy out of the fights via promoting themselves over the fighters
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:36 pm
Define "alive" and "dead".  After that we can have this discussion.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum