GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Pitbull not happy his fight not featured on the countdown show Empty Pitbull not happy his fight not featured on the countdown show

Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:32 pm
Adax

Pitbull not happy his fight not featured on the countdown show Empty Re: Pitbull not happy his fight not featured on the countdown show

Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:59 pm
Pitbull should be promoted over Chandler and Lashley but Spike was doing this for the USA fans obviously. Definitely a Viacom choice.

stu3ufc wrote:Hope he goes to the UFC fuck coker and viacock-up MMA

ufc banned

Pitbull should go to ONE Championship, where the real featherweight division is going to be in a short couple of years, after he loses to Weichel.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Pitbull not happy his fight not featured on the countdown show Empty Re: Pitbull not happy his fight not featured on the countdown show

Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:34 am
AudaxSynth wrote:Pitbull should be promoted over Chandler and Lashley but Spike was doing this for the USA fans obviously. Definitely a Viacom choice.

what a cop out....thats an FKA style post. The countdown could have at least mentioned the co-main event for 1 minute. why not a countdown that could air in Brazil? or on youtube.
Adax

Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:25 pm
If Weichel was champion (which he will be) you think they would've done a countdown show for him in Germany? I'm not saying it's right you tool, I'm just recognizing what they did.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:41 pm
AudaxSynth wrote:If Weichel was champion (which he will be) you think they would've done a countdown show for him in Germany? I'm not saying it's right you tool, I'm just recognizing what they did.

Pitbull not happy his fight not featured on the countdown show Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum