GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

MMAFA pushes for Muhammad Ali Act in MMA  Empty MMAFA pushes for Muhammad Ali Act in MMA

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 pm
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

MMAFA pushes for Muhammad Ali Act in MMA  Empty Re: MMAFA pushes for Muhammad Ali Act in MMA

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:05 pm
it's a disgrace why this isnt in to play for MMA.....

its practically the same

UFC owning every thing
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

MMAFA pushes for Muhammad Ali Act in MMA  Empty Re: MMAFA pushes for Muhammad Ali Act in MMA

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:28 pm
stu3ufc wrote:it's a disgrace why this isnt in to play for MMA.....

its practically the same

UFC owning every thing
IN mma it making about brand for some reason.I think it's weird seeing promotion getting push as brand product. Promoter need be promotion just make fight that about it. Instead of controlling from everything outside of the ring. Kind funny that most mma fan that i seen like this mma business model.it's Ironic that mma fighter wanted the boxing model.
Adax

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:41 pm
MMAFA VS. the MMA-MAFIA
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:06 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:it's a disgrace why this isnt in to play for MMA.....

its practically the same

UFC owning every thing
IN mma it making about brand for some reason.I think it's weird seeing promotion getting push as brand product. Promoter need be promotion just make fight that about it. Instead of controlling from everything outside of the ring. Kind funny that most mma fan that i seen like this mma business model.it's Ironic that mma fighter wanted the boxing model.

mma fans are ex pro wrestling fans who forget they were once pro wrestling fans of that "fake shit" as dana puts it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum