GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations) Empty New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations)

Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Yesterday Fedor visited the youth forum "Mashuk" pnce again, somewhere in Caucas. He answered a bunch of questions, and here are some interesting points:

About his coaches and team:

«Yes, My team is always with me. My coaches: Vladimir Voronov, who's guiding me since I was 12, Alexander Michkov. We will also include the dutch team(!!!).And in Moscow we have the Fight Night club, where there are elite fighters, that perform on a worldclass level(Minakov is there too btw). We will all work together».

About the UFC:

«We are negotiating at this moment, With the UFC also. Besides my personal wishes... there are some things in the contract,that need to be worked out, So we can reach a mutual agreement.We haven't reached one so far. The negotiations are with the UFC and other promotions. I think, that in the very near future we will announce everything».

About the first opponent (after coming back):

« Personal wishes need to be matched with the abilities.My wish is to fight the best in the world, The UFC champion. At the moment it's Fabricio Werdum. Given that, I haven't fought in three years, so probably, in the first fight, tough, I'd like to try and find out, what has happened to(or changed about)me in the last 3 years . That's why I start to train now and put all of myself into this.There is a planned camp already. After my return from Caucas I'll train with the guys from fight nights (he's going back today if I'm not mistaken), The camp will be in the Belgorod region with my guys,With my coaches. We will work together and see at what stage we are».

About Hendo's tweet that said Fedor has signed a deal with Bellator:

«Dan Henderson...I don't know... He let the duck out(???}. It's not true, I haven't signed a contract with anyone yet. And besides, There were not any serious talks with Bellator regarding me fighting there. I would say: Don't believe the internet and social networks. In the near future everything will be sorted out, But at the moment there's no any definitive information,about the place I'll fight at.Something I don't like, Something the promotions don't like. Dan Henderson Probably wanted to collect subscribers (Followers)».

About the Diaz bro's and Nurmagomedov brawl:

«Sorry, I wasn't watching the WSOF event and don't know, What happened there, can not comment on that».

(Taken from a poster on sherdog named Alexey)

are you worried about fedors camp ? Do you think he needs to be training with other elite top 15 hw fighters ?

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations) Empty Re: New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations)

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:23 pm
I certainly hope he brings in good sparring partners aside from his normal partners.

I truly hope hes able to regain his former fighting form or atleast 80%

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations) Empty Re: New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations)

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:09 pm
if fedor doesnt accept his 8k show money and 2.5k reebok deal money and fight the best of the best against new breed UFC HWs than he's no GOAT!

New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations) 1526550887

New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations) 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations) Lol
FreeWarMachine
FreeWarMachine

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 pm
I can't wait to see how Reebok spells his name

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:29 pm
FreeWarMachine wrote:I can't wait to see how Reebok spells his name

Faydoor

New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations) 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations) Lol
FreeWarMachine
FreeWarMachine

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:56 pm
New Fedor news (fight camp, negotiations) 852107159

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:11 pm
The real question here is ...

...did hendo leave the duck out?!?!

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:30 pm
So it's now from Fedor and Coker that there are no Bellator talks. Vadim saying he will fight in the US means he may be UFC bound.
I really hope he doesn't go right to UFC as they will throw him to the dogs.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:07 pm
There are bellator talks he was referencing hendo saying he signed....much like the internet Buzz that he signed with ufc....its untrue.

Ive read multiple interviews that say hes in talks with multiple north american promotions.....meaning obviously UFC,BELLATOR,WSOF.

Im just waiting 3 weeks until he announces himself what hes doing....until then its just propaganda.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum